becoz no one fuckin cares

Start from the beginning

Krishiv's rage had brought him to the edge, but the shock of the blow and the realization of his own actions began to sober him. He looked at Alisha, his face a mixture of horror, and disbelief. He had allowed his anger to control him, to drive him to a point of no return

Aniket's eyes blazed with a fiery determination as he witnessed the shocking attack on Alisha. Though he and Alisha might not have shared a close relationship, the sight of her in danger triggered something primal within him. He couldn't stand by and watch as Krishiv's anger spiraled out of control, potentially causing irreparable harm.

Without a second thought, Aniket's instincts kicked in. With a powerful surge of adrenaline, he lunged forward towards Krishiv, his usually calm demeanor transformed by an overwhelming need to protect. His clenched fists radiated an intensity that matched the fire in his eyes.

The room seemed to blur around Aniket as his focus narrowed on Krishiv. He was determined to show him that resorting to violence was not the solution, that there were consequences for one's actions. Aniket's own anger fueled his movements, but he was driven by a sense of justice rather than a desire for revenge.

Aniket's blow connected with Krishiv's face knocking him off balance. The impact was forceful enough to startle Krishiv . The room filled with a tension that was palpable, as everyone present grappled with the shock of the situation unfolding before them.

Krishiv staggered back, his face contorted with a mix of surprise and anger. The reality of the situation began to dawn on him – the consequences of his actions were catching up to him, and he was facing resistance from unexpected quarters.

Alisha, her throat still raw from the attack, took a step back, her gaze shifting between Aniket and Krishiv. She could hardly believe that Aniket, someone she had hardly interacted with, had stepped in to protect her. The complexities of the moment were not lost on her, and she felt a mix of gratitude and a shared determination to stand up against the violence.

As the dust settled, the room was heavy with tension. Aniket stood firm, his chest rising and falling with exertion, his eyes fixed on Krishiv. Krishiv, in turn, was forced to confront the consequences of his actions, facing not just the anger of those around him but also the realization that his violent outburst had triggered a chain of events he hadn't anticipated.

"Krishiv abhi  apke liye yeah hei thik hoga ki ap abhi ke abhi yahan se chale jayein warna apke liye muskil hogi " Sita devi said in a no nonsense tone

"Yeah khel abhi tak khatam nhi hua hai Sita ji ab toh apki bhanji ki jaan lene ke baad hei humara maan bharega "

Sita Devi's patience had worn thin, and her maternal instincts had been ignited by the dangerous situation that had unfolded. The shock of seeing Krishiv attack Alisha had given way to a fierce protectiveness, and she was not about to let him continue his violent outburst unchecked.

Without hesitation, Sita Devi stepped forward, her hand moving with lightning speed. Her palm connected with Krishiv's cheek in a resounding slap, the force of the blow leaving an imprint of her five fingers on his skin. The room seemed to freeze for a moment, the sound of the impact echoing in the air.

Krishiv's head snapped to the side as he staggered from the force of the slap. His cheek burned with pain, and his eyes widened in disbelief. Sita Devi's action was unexpected and powerful, a stark reminder that she was not only a pillar of strength but also a woman who would not tolerate violence under her roof.

The room was hushed as everyone processed what had just transpired. Alisha, Aniket,  looked on, each holding their breaths as they absorbed the gravity of the situation. Sita Devi's stern expression bore witness to her determination to put an end to the cycle of anger and aggression.

For Krishiv, the sting on his cheek was not just physical. It was a jolt that brought him face to face with the consequences of his actions, a powerful reminder that violence only begets more violence.

The imprint of Sita Devi's hand on Krishiv's cheek served as a symbol of the authority she wielded, not just as a matriarch but as a beacon of reason and justice. In that singular moment, she had asserted her role as a protector and a guiding force, willing to take action to safeguard her family.

As the tension in the room hung heavy, the characters were left to grapple with the aftermath of this powerful exchange. The imprint on Krishiv's cheek was not just a physical mark; it was a metaphorical imprint that carried with it the weight of accountability and the potential for change. The path forward had been altered, and the journey ahead held the promise of growth, redemption, and the pursuit of a more harmonious existence.

Krishiv's departure from the room was marked by a mix of emotions – humiliation, anger,  The weight of the situation he had found himself in was difficult to bear, and the imprint of Sita Devi's hand on his cheek was a visible reminder of his actions.

As he walked away, his footsteps carried with them a sense of retreat. He needed space to process the events that had transpired, and make more plans to destroy Alisha , sita devi and even Aniket.

On the other hand For the others in the room, the departure marked a moment of tense stillness. The echoes of the encounter lingered, as did the hope that Krishiv's retreat might lead to introspection and destruction. The imprint of Sita Devi's hand on his cheek served as a reminder not just of his actions, but of the potential that he would try something more dangerous now.

"Aunty ab hume lagta hai ki hume police ko  isme involve kar lena chahiye and alisha ji ke liye bodyguards appoint kar lena chahiye taki hum sab yeah insure ka sake ki woh safe hai  "

"Haa ap sahi keh rehein hain Aniket hume bhi abh yeah hei lag reha hai "

" Apko police ko involve karna hai kar lein par hume bodyguards nhi chahiye "

"Hum koi argument nhi karne wale ashu ap bhi janti hai ki hume ap kitni pyaari hai and ab ab jab hun jante hai ki Yeah krishiv kitna hanikaarak hai hum apko akela nhi chodne wale "

Sita devi excuses herself as she went to make some calls with the head officers leaving Alisha and Aniket together

"Alisha ji ap bodyguards ke liye kyun mana kar rehi hain "

"Hume khud ko protect karna aata hai hum khud ko protect kar saktein hein "

"Dikha hume abhi ki ap apne apko kitna protect kar sakti hain"

"Hum national level player rehe chuke hai Mr Maheshawari Boxing mein toh kaam se kaam ap yeah na bole toh apke liye hei thik hoga"

"Aree thik hai par kaam se kaam woh apko koi unseen musibat se baacha saktein hein and even hume inform kar saktein hain agar apko kuch ho jate toh "

"Jyada se jyada kya hei hoga hum Maar hei toh jayenge kya hei farak padta hai Mr Maheshawari "

"ALISHA JI KAISI BAATEIN KAR REHIN HAIN AP "

"Kya humne sach hei toh kaha "

"Alisha ji bakwas baatein maat karein aur apko aise kyun lagta hai ki kisi ko koi farak nhi padega "

"Becoz no one fuckin cares Mr Maheshawari "
_________________________________________________

Hello pretty people ❤
How are you guys doing here is another update do vote and comment on how you felt about the story and what are you expecting next
A msgs is posted on my page do check that out
Do comment and feel free to pin point any mistakes all the positive criticism are appreciated
Thank you ❤