i take my revenge in my own sweet way..

Yeah zamana bhi gajab hai janab
Dil mein dard or chehre pe muskan
liye ghum reha  hai
__________________________________________________

Aniket 's Pov

Sitting beside Alisha's hospital bed, captivated by her beauty even in this vulnerable state, a sense of concern washed over me as I witnessed her restlessness. Suddenly, she began to murmur in distress, her words carrying the weight of a nightmare. It was as if she was pleading to be saved from something unseen.

With a heart full of compassion, I leaned closer, seeking to offer comfort and reassurance. I gently took her hand, hoping to anchor her in the present and provide a sense of security amidst the turmoil of her dream.

Whispering soothing words, I urged her to relax and assured her that she was safe. I recognized that the nightmare might have stirred deep-seated fears or emotions within her, manifesting as a plea for salvation in her dreams.

As I sat by her side, I remained present, offering a steady presence as she gradually emerged from the clutches of her troubled sleep. With each passing moment, her murmurs softened, her breathing steadied, and a sense of calm settled upon her.

Understanding that the journey towards healing encompassed both the physical and emotional realms, I resolved to be a source of support for Alisha. I recognized that her dreams might be an avenue for unresolved emotions or traumas to surface, and I pledged to be there for her, offering solace and understanding as she navigated these challenges.

In the tender moments that followed, I continued to hold her hand, gently stroking it with reassurance. I whispered words of comfort.

As I whispered sweet words of comfort into Alisha's ear, a gentle presence entered the room. It was Aradhaya, accompanied by Aditya. Sensing their arrival, I turned towards them, a mixture of relief and surprise on my face.

With a quick glance, I could see the astonishment in Aradhya's eyes as she took in the scene before her. It was evident that me sitting so close to Alisha was a surprise for her I revealed why i was sitting so close to her , the revelation of our connection and the details of Alisha's nightmare caught her off guard, stirring a mix of emotions within her.

Taking a moment to compose myself, I shared the unfolding events, recounting the nightmare that had troubled Alisha and how I had tried to provide solace and reassurance. I emphasized the importance of supporting each other through difficult moments and offering comfort when needed.

Aradhya listened attentively, her expression shifting from surprise to concern. It was clear that she cared deeply for Alisha's well-being.

As I looked into Aradhya's face, a flicker of recognition passed between us. In that shared moment, it became apparent that she, too, held knowledge of the nightmares that had plagued Alisha. The unspoken understanding hung in the air, connecting us in a way that words could not.

The weight of this realization settled upon us, deepening our connection and highlighting the shared concern we held for Alisha's well-being. It was a silent acknowledgment that we had both witnessed the impact of her nightmares, and that our roles in supporting her went beyond the realm of coincidence.

" Alisha ke parents ko pata hai in nightmares ke baare mein"

" Mr  Hiren Singhaniya , her father is almost the main reason why she has these nightmares "

As she noticed my confused face she elaborated

" Yeah meri jagah nhi hai yeah kahani batane ki par haa  mein itna bataa sakti hun ki yeah jo Singhaniya pariwar jitna sadharan. aur jitna acha dikhtein hai utne hai nhi.. Aj tak Jitna mujhe samjh aaya hai.. Especially rajsamand ki Rani sa aur unki beti ka beta "