Baache hum hai apke sath

Bande Tu apna karm kar
Koi dekhe chahe na dekhe upar wala dekhta hai

__________________________________________________

Sita Devi, Knew the gravity of the situation. To keep Alisha safe and protect her from further harm, she needed to approach the circumstances strategically. She knew that Krishiv was a dangerous adversary, and any wrong move could jeopardize Alisha's well-being.

Taking a deep breath, Sita Devi had a plan. She would first ensure that Alisha was safe and secure. She didn't want Krishiv to have any more access to Alisha or cause her additional distress.

The path ahead would not be easy she knew that , but Sita Devi was determined to do everything in her power to safeguard Alisha and ensure that justice was served. She would play her cards wisely, like a master strategist, to protect the one she loved dearly. The bond between them was unbreakable, and together, they would overcome the challenges that lay ahead.. and she would be there for her niece every step of the way.

Sita devi knew that Kaveri singhaniya was a treacherous woman she  knew that she would do anything that would make her gain power and money but she also knew that she is not that kind of a lady who would physically harm her own grand daughter .

Kaveri Singhaniya was surely a treacherous woman  but she was not like his own son
Hiren Singhaniya

[Some backstory ]

In the opulent Singhaniya mansion, Hiren Singhaniya's presence loomed like a shadow, but it was his mindset that cast the darkest clouds over the household. He clung firmly to outdated beliefs that sons were the sole inheritors of the family's wealth and legacy, while daughters were seen as burdens to be married off.

To Hiren, the birth of his daughters, Alisha and Shyla, had been a disappointment, and he never attempted to hide his disdain for them. Their innocent laughter and sparkling eyes were met with cold indifference, and he made no effort to connect with them emotionally.

As the girls grew, Hiren's bias became increasingly evident in his actions. He poured his attention and resources into grooming his  sister 's son, while Alisha and Shyla were left to navigate their own paths. His blatant favoritism created a divide in the family, overshadowing any possibility of a loving and united home.

For Alisha and Shyla, life under their father's gaze was a constant battle against feelings of inadequacy. They yearned for his approval and affection, but it seemed that no matter what they achieved, it was never enough to win his heart
Hiren used to take his anger out on Alisha by beating the shit out of her. He wanted to bring the same hell towards shyla but Alisha would bring herself towards his father to take the beatings so that her sister would not be harmed and no one in the whole family knew about that not even Kaveri devi

Despite the emotional and physical wounds inflicted by her father, Alisha had  remarkable resilience and strength. Alisha and shyla  sought solace in each other's company, forming a bond that transcended their father's biased expectations.

As time went on, Hiren remained obstinate in his views, unwilling to challenge the deeply ingrained beliefs he had inherited from generations before him. His refusal to evolve not only isolated him from his daughters but also from the changing world around him.

The real tragedy was not the girls' existence, but Hiren's inability to see the beauty and potential within his own children. As he turned a blind eye to their growth, the girls matured into extraordinary individuals, accomplished and wise beyond their years.