Chapter 9 - Drinks and Apologies

HAAA GUESS WHAT?! HUSKERDUST FLUFF😨😨😨😨
--------------------------

"So.. what brings you here right now, Angel. Its like.. 2 AM?" Husker wasnt actually interested. He just wanted to break this awkward silence before Angel could make any sex jokes.
"Couldn't sleep. Was cravin' a drink I guess." Husker raised an eyebrow. Was it just him or was Angel a lot more serious?
"Angel, you okay?" Husker handed the drink to Angel, his eyes wandering back to his own cheap booze which Alastor gave to him in return for working at the hotel.
"I'm fine, Husky. Why, ya worried?" A seductive and teasing grin was planted on the spiders face as he leaned in closer. Husker rolled his eyes. He should have known that Angel would never show vulnerability.

"Well if you ain't gonna be serious, I will be. I want to talk about that one night. When.. you know.. basically everyone heard you." Husker raised an eyebrow at Angel Dust, waiting for an explanation. Angel's lips formed a thin line, and he shook his head.
"Nope, yeah, nope. Noooo. Just gimme da damn drink already."

Husker frowned. Ain't no way he was letting this guy get all wasted and not giving him a proper explanation.

"Not until you tell me what happened. Look, Angel. I know I fucked up, and I know i shouldn't have said some of the things I did. I was just-"
Angel interrupted the bartender
"-Luv, ion care. Give me da fuckin' drink," his voice was a bit demanding at this point

"Aye, I'm trying to apologize here. Don't want to take me seriously? That's fine. You do you. But don't take your emotions out on me if you ain't even gonna listen to me."

Angel Dust rolled his eyes and snatched the drink from Husker, spilling the juice on the cat, making him snarl.

"Heh, wet pussy. Literally."

Angel was laughing at his own joke like an idiot. About as loudly as he laughed at Alastors hokey pokey joke..

Then he notices Huskers pissed expression

"Would ya forgive me if I said oopsie daisies?"

Husker was about to snap at him, but he couldn't help but giggle at that (teehee UwU husker-chan~~)

"You're a dumbass, you know that?" Husker asked with a smile

"Proud of it, whiskers ..."

----------

YUHH IM BACK PEOPLE