chapter 4 - A nighttime pleasure

This chapter contains very sexual topics, alcohol and slight smut! There will be a warning for this. This chapter is also very long!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Angel Dust POV

I sat on my bed, Fat Nuggets beside me. I had a terrible headache and it felt as if I had been hit by a train.
I sighed and gave Nugz a few head pats, him oinking at me in approval as response.
Normally I would be down in the lobby right now, flirtin' with Husk or Alastor.
But not today. I rolled over to my side, facin' Fat Nuggets. As I continued to pat my pig on the head I felt my eyes growin' heavier and heavier.
I sunk into my mattress as my eyes slowly closed.
I was almost asleep until I got interrupted by a loud knock on my door.

'Who is it?!' I said loudly as I let out a dramatic groan.
'Hello Angel! It's Charlie.
I was just letting you know that you're missing breakfast!'
Now if it wasn't Charlie I would have yelled at her to go away.
But I couldn't, because it's Charlie.

I hit my head in my pillow like 3 times as I let out another, long, dramatic groan.
'Angel?'
Charlie had said on the other side of the door, her voice now softer.
Filled with a bit of worry. "Comin', Charlie." I answered as my broken lights flickered once again.

Even though I couldn't see Charlie, I could tell that she was smilin' behind the door.
I listened to her footsteps, slowly fadin' away.

I rolled over again as I sighed. I sat right up and tossed my head backwards.
My head hurted like Hell and I felt as if I had died for the second time.
Okay that sounded betta in my mind.

I stood up and walked over to my closet once again.
I just smirked and decided to tease Husker a little. I took out some clothes I would normally wear when I went to work.
It revealed my chest allot and It was pretty tight, huggin' my curves. I put on that red skirt I wore to work, which was also pretty tight.
I took some fishnet tights which would fit allot with my high, black, boots. I looked in the mirror and shrugged.
Good enough.

I left my room and walked down the stairs, still hatin' elevators.

As I stepped inside the lobby I realised that i missed breakfast and i felt a pair of eyes on me, and I was kind of hopin' that it was Alastor or Husk.
But as I turned around it was absolutely NOT Alastor or Husker. In fact: it was Vaggie. "What the fuck are you wearing?!" She exclaimed.
"Clothes." I answered as I kept walkin' to the bar. "Charlie will be dissapointed, this hotel is to rehabilitate Demons. Not.. whatever this is supposed to be!" The moth demon had yelled at me.
I just shrugged. "Look, toots. If you're just jealous that it actually looks good on me, you can just say that."
The demon looked furious. "You're disgusting.." now I did come down here to mess with the strawberry pimp and Husker, but honestly: annoying the actual shit out of Vagatha was quite entertaining.
"And proud of it, baby!" I had replied. Now she didn't seem to take that very well. "Maybe Husker was right after all!"
These words made me remember the things the bartender had said to me not so long ago.
The words flashed through my brain as the moth demon continued to yell useless things at me.

"And now back to what you did at the interview. Your little stunt, made us look like a fucking joke!"
I had decided to just continue fuckin' with her. "No, no, no, babe. Jokes are funny! I made you look.. eh.. Sad! And pathetic! Like an orphan, with no arms.. or legs, eh... oh with progeria! And.." I replied to her. I groaned.
"Great! Now IM bump thinkin' about it!"

Vagatha rolled her eyes. "Just leave, Angel Dust."
Usually I would have laughed in her face, but this time it was quite different. Normally she didn't mention my name in arguments, especially not my full name.
I sighed. "Vaggie..." As soon as I said her name I regretted this. But it had to be done after all this time I made her feel like shit, even though it was quite entertaining to see her mad.
"What." The moth grumbled. "I'm..." I didn't want to continue. "I'm sorry." Now I did actually mean that, but something just made me think that I was lying without even noticing I was. That i didn't feel sorry after all.
"Apology accepted."