chapter 8 - sleepless

AN: IM SO SORRY I HAD SUCH A BIG AUTHOR BLOCK I CANT IM TRYING TO UPDATE AS MUCH AS I CAN DONT ATTACK ME😭
I almost pissed myself writing this because apparently my dad was reading with me😨‼️

TW: MENTION OF SEX.

Pisces_TCM helped me get motivation to write again:)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For many, the job as pornstar may be seen as a disgusting thing, while for others it may be seen as "hot". For Angel? He didn't really HAVE an opinion on it. It was a cycle really. He went there, made money, got in trouble with Valentino and then he went home. It was like getting drunk. You feel terrible at first, then you get drunk and have fun, but when you're sober you feel just as shitty as before. Angel was on his way home. Well.. home? The hotel. He was smoking a joint as he was stalking Cherri on Sinstagram. He was honestly just curious what his friend was up to. The hotel was just 5 minutes away, but considering that this bitch was gladly taking his time to walk, it would take at least 20 on its fastest.

His very innocent stalking was interrupted by the sound of two demons talking to each other. He gladly listened in, but as he heard the conversation he realized that his life was way better a minute ago.

"Ahw, I love you babe!" Said one. She was a pink cat-like demon. Her fluffy tail wrapped around her lovers waist. Said man was a dark grey Hellhound, whos tail was wagging. "I love you too, sugar," he answered. Angel made a gagging sound. "Choke on that sugar.." he thought as he continued to walk to the hotel.

A part of him was confused how straight men could exist. Like.. honestly. Women? Sure they're pretty but why would you want to date one? Angel would never understand straight people. The other part of him was still disgusted by the couples interaction. Too lovey dovey for his liking. He was severely convinced that those two always had missionary sex and didn't even bother to try new things. Once again Angels thoughts were interrupted by 2 demons. Yet this time it wasn't a couple. It were two perverts cat calling him. Angel rolled his eyes and flipped them off with three of his hands, the other hand being used for continuing to stalk Cherri Bombs Sinstagram. Once he arrived at the hotel, he was greeted by the sunshine of the hotel: Charlie.

"Angel! Where have you been?"
"Work. Why, ya worried 'bout me, peach?"

Vaggie heard the nickname from the couch she was sitting on. She was confused, and slightly irritated. She didn't dare to say anything about it though.

             -=^+^=-TIME SKIP-=^+^=-                  

He stared at the ceiling, bottom 2 arms covering his stomach, top 2 arms pulling his eyes as he groaned. He flipped himself to laying on his side, trying to find a position to lay more comfortable and finally fall asleep. He didn't know why, but Angel had a lot of trouble falling asleep lately. After laying in 12 different positions, he gave up and decided to go downstairs and get a drink. He knew Husker was still downstairs. He always was. Either Husker was still awake and he was fucking himself with a bottle of booze (or whatever the fuck he does when he's alone), or he was sleeping on one of the stools with a bottle of booze knocked over next to him.

Angel stood up and ran down the stairs. He almost fell, but catched himself right on time. He learned his lesson the last time.. he slowed down as he continued to walk down the staircase. He noticed Husker sitting there, and he was seemingly still awake. "Hello!"

Husker POV BUT STILL IN THIRD PERSON IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN💔💔

He was standing behind the bar, drinking from his booze. "Hello!" A flirty voice yelled out. Oh shit.. why the fuck was Angel here?

"Angel. I'm really not in the mood for you shenanigans right now,"
Husker spat with annoyance. His tail was angrily flicking. After their moment during Alastors dad jokes he was embarrassed to be around Angel Dust.
"Ya never are, though," Angel answered in a mocking way. He sat on a stool. "So.. ya got a drink for me?"
Husker decided to just go along with it. He really wasn't in the mood to make Angels teasing even worse by insulting him. It seemed that everything Husker said was used against him by Angel. "Yeah, sure ... what do you want?"
Angel thought for a moment, before he answered: "you're the expert here. Surprise me!"
Husker rolled his eyes. He turned around and started making something for Angel. He mixed a bunch of different drinks together. As much as he hated Angel, he did mix drinks that at least fit with each other. He really couldn't be bothered to have Angel gagging because of beer mixed with vodka or whatever disgusting combinations there were. "So.. what brings you here right now, Angel. Its like.. 2 AM?" Husker wasnt actually interested. He just wanted to break the silence.