Prologue

Angel Dust POV.

I walked down the stairs. 'Cause why would anyone use the elevator? Not me. As I entered the lobby I saw Husk sittin' at the bar. I had two options: annoy Husk or be nice and leave him alone. Hmm... I thought. I'm goin' with option 1! I walked over to Husk. 'Hey, Husker~' I said, tryin' to sound and look hot. Wait, why am I tryin' to be hot? I always am!

'What do you want, Angel.' Husk answered grumblin', not even bothering to look up at me. I could tell he was really not in the mood right now. I mean he never was, but especially not now.. so let's keep flirtin'!

'Angel Dust I swear to Lucifer if you don't leave right now I will sue you!' The demon snapped at me. 'Ahwww~ is the cat mad?' I slowly took place on a stool, puttin' my right arm on the counter. This action made Husker look up from his booze. 'Angel, in the most disrespectful way possible: shut the fuck up.' I sighed and pushed up my chest fluff with my top pair of arms, makin' sure my fluff was very visible.

Husk rolled his eyes. 'Whatever, slut. Just look for someone else who can fuck that furred ass!' He grumbled. 'How do you know how my ass looks like, dear Husker?' I asked, slowly gettin' my hand closer to Husks. A slight blush became visible on the cat Demons face. 'Fuck off Angel, I don't think anybody would even think of sleeping with you.' He said with his typical American accent. I slowly put both set of arms on the counter and leaned in, gettin' my face very close to Huskers. 'If no one wants to have sex with me, why am i a famous pornstar hm?' I said, slowly slippin' my upper right arm to Husker. 'Whatever.' He grumbled. 'Honestly, Angel. Are you even attracted to someone in a NON sexual way?' That made me think. Am I attracted to someone in a non sexual way? I don't think I even am attracted to anyone in any way! 'Nah' I said calmly. 'Disgusting..' I heard Husk grumble before he went on to drink his so called 'cheap booze' I rolled my eyes and slowly stood up from the stool glancing over to Alastor who was readin' on the sofa.

I slowly walked over to Alastor who didn't really even seem to notice me. 'Hey Al~' I said comin' closer to the Radio Demons face. 'Angel, not now.' Alastor had said to me. Soft radio static comin' from him. 'Why, Al?' I could tell he was gettin' annoyed. And if i was bein' very honest: I prefered annoyin' Husk. I don't even know why. I guess I just like bein' close to him