Love At First Sight 💖

Intro :

Name: IM Y/N
Age: 18
Siblings: NAYEON {TWICE}
Status: Single
Likes: Cute things
Hobby: Dancing, singing, drawing, reading.

*Y/N is a kind , sweet , cute girl.
She have 6 friends they are JENNIE,LISA,MOMO,SANA,YEJI & RYUJIN.*

Name: JEON JUNGKOOK
Age: 19
Doesn't have siblings
Status: Single
Likes: Foods, animals, instruments
Hobby: Reading books, dancing , playing instruments .

*Jungkook is also kind sweet handsome guy. He had 7 friends they are TAEHYUNG, JIMIN, ENWOO, MIN-HO, SOOBIN,YEONJUN, JIN*.

Y/N POV :

You were eating ice cream in the early morning, after you had done your workout. It's was 5:00AM , after you finish your ice cream, you took bath. After you done , you start changing your clothes to uniform.
You heard your dear sister calling your name.

NAYEON : My little cupcake , after your done changing, come and eat your breakfast, your dear unnie is waiting for you!

Y/N : I'm almost done unnie!

She didn't reply.

Here is ur uniform:

 {It's kinda look like you are going to magic school but I try my best to choose the school dress hope you guys don't mind it and this is my very first FFs , hope you enjoyed it}

You went down and you saw unnie waiting for you , when we see you , she give you a warm smile on her bunny face , you smile back warmly.

After you finish your breakfast , you get up and hug your big sister and you left for high school.

When you reach school , it was soo boring as usual, but your friends were there by yourself.
When you were eating lunch with Jennie,Lisa,Yeji,Sana someone tap your back , you look back at the person who tap your back and she was Lia (she is your cousin) she ask

LIA : Y/N do you know where Ryujin is?

Y/N : Ummm..... I don't know .. why?

LIA : It's because I need to inform her that she needs to do some project because Jake couldn't finish it even though he was really sick. That's why but thanks anyway.

Y/N : Ummm....

Jennie : I saw Ryujin going to the library with Momo.

LIA : Really? Thanks Jennie

JENNIE: No problem Lia.

Lia left

After school was over you were about to go home but then suddenly you remember that you forgot your little bunny at your locker. You were too lazy to go back so you just thoughts that you will just take it tomorrow. Not knowing your little bunny was on your bag. You were walking while thinking 'Does true love and love at first sight really exist in reality? Or just on movie's, drama , anime?
*You were thinking so deep that you didn't realise you go to the wrong way*

Y/N POV : if they really do not exist then how did the writer of those movies, drama , anime think of it? But if they exist i wanna know experience it too how will it felt?

Y/N was really lost then she realised that she was already on the Bus Stop but it was the Bus Stop that she doesn't really take much because it was the long road , you only use it when you were sad , need some time to think . But now you are not even sad or need to think of something , but still you have to wait the bus to arrived. After some few mins the bus arrived, but it's seems like their were many people , it's look like it was going to be very tide. You still get inside because if you wait another Bus you were going to be soo late, you don't want your sister to be worried so you just have to take it and you get inside the bus like you thought it were going to be really tide. So you were standing beside a old beautiful lady.

You were standing near the Bus door , when you look outside you suddenly saw some boys also wearing uniform but it was not same as your school uniform, they were 4 boys , 3 boys didn't wear glasses but the 1 boy does and when I just look at him our eyes meet immediately, we were almost lost in the eyes but I was feeling nervous so I just look away , then I look back at him he was still looking at me so our eyes meet again , but on that time his friends were talking to him.

???2 : Jk you go inside first as your the tallest among us

He did reply , but on that I just wanted him to come inside, like I was begging him in my mind, few seconds later he come inside the bus and he were standing infront of me , my eyes kinda wide but kinda happy , he just look up then.....