Meet him in my dreams

She was tired so unknowingly she falls asleep.

Y/N POV :

I was walking to the library but I don't see anyone, I keep walking and saw a little girl reading a book , I went up to her and when she saw me she ran away . I was really confused. After sometimes I was on the Bus Stop, the bus arrived. I went inside and saw no one , I just sit down and then suddenly saw him , I mean the bus boy whom i really wanted to meet again. He also saw me and talk to me

?? : We meet again! Can I get your number? * He give you a pen*
?? : Just write your number on my hand * He smile at you*

Y/N : *didn't say anything but you write your number on his hand*

You were looking at him , while he was sitting beside you then he get up then.

?? : Let's meet again okay?

Y/N : *shook your head*

Before he disappear he smile at you softly.

Suddenly you woke up then realise it was just a dream but how you suddenly wake up and how your heart beats soo fast , was so surprising. You just sit on your bed while thinking about him.
After thinking too much you get up from your bed and clean your room but even when you were cleaning you keep thinking about him. It's felt like you were still dreaming.

On dinner :

You were eating dinner with your parents, they were talking , laughing but you just smile while thinking about how you meet him and wondering how you will meet him again. Suddenly Nayeon ...

NAYEON: Little Cupcake, how was your day?

Y/N : *didn't know*

NAYEON : Cupcake?

*Everyone look at you*

Y/N MOM : Y/N! Why are you ignoring your sister?

Y/N get back to reality

Y/N : W-What? I was just thinking about something that's all... Hehe *nervous laugh*

NAYEON : What were you thinking about? *curious*

Y/N : About joining the dance club.. heh

NAYEON: I think you should.. you really like dancing soo mom , dad do you agreed?

Y/N MOM & DAD : *looking at each other* Yea we agreed .

NAYEON : YAYY!

Y/N : Yayyy! *Nervous exciting*

After dinner :

You listening some songs then suddenly you remember him again.

Y/N MIND : Why do I keep thinking about him? What do special about him?.. Oh! Ohh! Waitttt i forgot to say Thank You to him!!!! Serious Y/N!!!! I don't even know when I will meet him again!!! Oh wait I will just go to the Bus Stop then I will meet him again and say Thank You to him. Great idea Y/N!

You hear some notification from your phone then you look and it was Yeji saying, 'Dont forgot that we were going to picnic tomorrow!' . Your eyes wide then remember you were going to picnic tomorrow morning with your friends!

Y/N : Then how i suppose to say Thank You to him??? Seriously!!! AAAA!!

You were going crazy but suddenly Nayeon come inside your room and saw you being crazy.

NAYEON: Y/N are you okay?

Y/N flinch when she heard Nayeon voice.

Y/N : AAA! You scared me unnie!

NAYEON: What were you thinking? Today your being different after when you came home , what happened tell me.

Y/N : umm... It's..
You explain everything to her, after explaining.

NAYEON : Soo it was love at first sight? *teasing tone*

Y/N : *blushing* N-No! It was just that i forgot to say Thank You to him that's all!

NAYEON : *laugh* okay okay , so tomorrow you will go to picnic or meet him?

Y/N : I think I will just go to picnic because i promise that I will be there too, ain't no choice...

NAYEON : Don't be sad you will meet him again .

Y/N : I guess.....

Time skip to the picnic

You were changing your clothes to swimming clothes

To swimming clothes

You were having fun with your friends in the picnic

Nothing really happened..but..

You guys were packing your things , but you finish first so you decide to the pool again just to look at it one last time.. while you were going to the pool you saw a little boy falling into the pool then you realise that he was the grandson of the picnic pool owner! You immediately jump into the pool, even though you don't have any spare clothes left, but still you jump to the pool and save the little boy.

After saving him , the owner come near you and say that

Owner : Thank you so much for saving my grandson , thank you soo much.

Y/N : No problem Mam. *Smile*

Owner : do you still have spare clothes to wear?

Y/N : umm... No...

Owner : Oh I have one , come with me .

Y/N follow her.

The owner give her the clothes then Y/N wear it , it match her perfectly, Y/N thank the owner. Then they went home

 Then they went home

BTW her dress.