The Bus Boy

He look up then..... he look away , while you were admiring how handsome and cute he is . Then you come back to the reality thinking

Y/N mind : what are you thinking Y/N he is just a stranger oh wait I think i step in someone's foot. Look back and apologize even though you were not even stepping on anybody foot but still you apologize then the bus start going . There were many people on the bus so you couldn't really stand straight, you adjust yourself but then the bus suddenly stop , you were out of control, so you just hold the person shoulder who stand infront of you , then you look at the person and it was him.

Y/N : S-Sorry

?? : It's okay.

You were feeling embarassing but happy then your stomach feel something, you just thought it was the lunch you eat , now you are feeling full but it's felt really weird. Still you are holding his shoulder, you were kinda trying to remove your hand but unexpectedly he touch your hands like it was saying like 'Dont let go, if you do you might fall' my heart was freaking beating soo fast that it could explored like there was a bomb on my heart,almost explored but it didn't.

After some times the bus was not really that tide now and there was a few sites left , I saw it but I don't feel like sitting because i really want to hold his shoulder but suddenly some old grandma ask me to sit down on the empty site , i really wanted to to refuse it but he must feel like uncomfortable so I agreed then I take my hands off his shoulder, then I just sit.(on the bus back site) looking at him still standing infront of me , i kinda felt guilty then i realised I need to say thank you to him because he is kind to me if he were not
being kind..

As i was trying to touch his back , but I was too much nervous like I don't know why.

Y/N mind : Even just to say thank you I feel this nervous !? Why am I being too introvert or what? Why am I feeling soooo much nervous and shy to him ? Just because he is being kind to me or he hold my hand on that moment....

While she was thinking, she didn't notice that he already left. When she realised she was feeling so sad but she saw his friends or classmate then before they also left she just tap one of this friends hand and say.

Y/N : Umm.. Could you please tell , that one friend of yours who wear glasses that i am Thank You to him please

??3 : Okay I will tell him.

Y/N : Thank you so much.

He also left. Then again she start thinking.

Y/N Mind : What just happened? I just talk to one of his friends without any hesitation or feeling nervous.. but that glasses boy ... I feel nervous to say thank you to him...... I guess I was just too embarassing to what happened to me and him then i feel nervous to say thank you him.. hmmm.. I think that's why... But still...

She keep thinking out how he hold her hand and just smile. She reach home then go up straight to her room and she was about to talk bath but she remember what happened on the bus so she just change her mind and change her clothes.... After she was done , she just lay on her bad then remember the boy he met then she search for his school on Google , YouTube and Instragram she found it on all of it then , she saw there school acc on Instagram then she follow it then start look for his acc on Instagram hoping that his school acc will also follow him, while she was searching for his acc, she was tired so unknowingly she falls asleep.