EEJ1931125

SUBJECT CODE: EEJ1931125CLASSIFICATION: Aquatic ClassDANGER CATEGORY: 5 (Risk of Death and Injury)

CLASSIFICATION: Aquatic Class
DANGER CATEGORY: 5 (Risk of Death and Injury)

SPECIMEN NOTES:

EEJ1931125 is a siren hybrid.

Its abilities include the ability to breathe underwater and the ability to entrance humans with its singing.

Lots of lights disorient it so, similar to OPO21184, it has flashing lights surrounding its tank at all times.

PREEMPTIVE PROTECTIVE MEASURES:

-EEJ1931125's vocal chords are numbed so it cannot entrance any of the researchers
-It has a mask similar to OPO21184's that muffled most (if not all) noises it makes

RESEARCHER IN CHARGE OF EEJ1931125:

Katherine Elizabeth (Scientist, Staff Member)

EEJ1931125'S PREFERRED SURROUNDINGS:

-Lots of water
-Low light levels
-Lots of foliage and rocks to hide behind and between

EEJ1931125'S CURRENT SURROUNDINGS (For Optimal Experiment Results and The Safety Of Our Staff):

-Lots of water
-High light levels
-Flashing lights surrounding the tank
-Nothing to hide behind apart from a large rock in the middle of the tank

FINDINGS DURING EXPERIMENTATION: (1= experiments before EEJ1931125 was under the management of Katherine Elizabeth, and 2= any experiments done after Katherine Elizabeth began to manage the experiments)

-EEJ1931125 is much more cooperative in experiments when presented with shells or any trinkets that would be considered valuable(2)

-EEJ1931125 has a sleep schedule similar to that of a human's, however sometimes it is more active at night as there are no humans watching- nighttime activity has to be caught on camera (1/2)

-EEJ1931125 has the ability to regenerate limbs after they have been removed (1)

-EEJ1931125 can breathe underwater (1/2)

-EEJ1931125 has no significant reaction to any poisons/toxins, however the stronger ones do make it incredibly sleepy  (1/2)

-EEJ1931125 does quite poorly in social situations where it has been made to interact with other specimens, as it often irritates/pesters the other specimens to the point of violence (2)

-EEJ1931125's scales are very vulnerable to fire, as is the rest of its body (1)