CAS4255

SUBJECT CODE: CAS4255CLASSIFICATION: Overworld ClassDANGER CATEGORY: 4 (Risk of Injury)

CLASSIFICATION: Overworld Class
DANGER CATEGORY: 4 (Risk of Injury)

SPECIMEN NOTES:

CAS4255 is a hybrid of some form of Floran (a mythological race).

Its abilities include the ability to control all types of plant life and gain energy from sunlight (most researchers who have watched over CAS4255 have compared looking after it to looking after a plant) (it doesn't need to eat, it just needs water- however it does still enjoy eating fruit and edible flowers even if it doesn't need to).

It has a rather concerning obsession with bright colours and becomes rather quiet and withdrawn when no bright colours are present, so it's made sure of that no bright colours go within view of its enclosure- even the researcher in charge of it is not allowed to wear bright colours.

PREEMPTIVE PROTECTIVE MEASURES:

-The removal of all bright colours from the area so it doesn't get too excitable and energetic
-Handcuffs that cover its whole hands as it can only control plants when its hands are free to make gestures

RESEARCHER IN CHARGE OF CAS4255:

Sausage J. Myth (Newly-Promoted Scientist, Staff Member)

CAS4255'S PREFERRED SURROUNDINGS:

-Lots of sunlight
-Lots of plant life
-Lots of colour

CAS4255'S CURRENT SURROUNDINGS (For Optimal Experiment Results and The Safety Of Our Staff):

-Lack of colour
-No plant life
-As little sunlight as possible to reduce any energy it could get and use to attack someone

FINDINGS DURING EXPERIMENTATION: (1= experiments before CAS4255 was under the management of Sausage J Myth, and 2= any experiments done after Sausage J Myth began to manage the experiments)

-CAS4255 is much more cooperative in experiments when presented with colourful dyes/pigments (2)

-Moonlight weakens CAS4255 (1)

-CAS4255 is considered to be nocturnal as for most of the day it simply sits and tries to 'charge up' on any sunlight it can get and is most active at night (1/2)

-It is normally sedated during the more sunny hours of day so it can't get enough energy to attack anyone (1/2)

-CAS4255 has the ability to regenerate limbs after they have been removed (1)

-CAS4255 can hold its breath underwater for a similar length of time to a human. The water around it becomes slightly mossy though (1)

-CAS4255 has no reaction to any plant based poisons/toxins (so most of them), and reacts normally to any poisons/toxins that aren't plant based (1)

-CAS4255 does very well in social situations where it has been made to interact with other specimens (2)

-CAS4255 has fairly resistant skin, having only faint scarring in response to the most severe of wounds (1)