SSJ715124

SUBJECT CODE: SSJ715124CLASSIFICATION: Avian ClassDANGER CATEGORY: 5 (Risk of Death)

CLASSIFICATION: Avian Class
DANGER CATEGORY: 5 (Risk of Death)

SPECIMEN NOTES:

SSJ715124 is some form of Avian hybrid (after some research, it has been shown that its genes are closest to that of a golden eagle) with gold tinted wings. Its tears are made of molten gold, and it has the ability to turn anything it touches to gold. Many staff members jokingly refer to it as the Midas curse, however SSJ715124 can control what it turns to gold.

Stone seems to weigh it down and weaken it almost, so its entire enclosure is made of stone.

PREEMPTIVE PROTECTIVE MEASURES:

-Stone handcuffs that cover the entirety of SSJ715124's hands so it can't turn anything to gold
-SSJ715124's wings have been clipped
-SSJ715124's wings are tied so they cannot be spread to fly

RESEARCHER IN CHARGE OF SSJ715124:

Lizzie Shadowlady (Researcher, Intern)

SSJ715124'S PREFERRED SURROUNDINGS:

-A large enclosure with lots of flying space
-Plenty of golden trinkets
-Freedom to pace (it seems to pace up and down while thinking)

SSJ715124'S CURRENT SURROUNDINGS (For Optimal Experiment Results and The Safety Of Our Staff):

-A small enclosure with no flight space
-Stone walls
-SSJ715124 is held in place with chains and handcuffs

FINDINGS DURING EXPERIMENTATION: (1= experiments before SSJ715124 was under the management of Lizzie Shadowlady, and 2= any experiments done after Lizzie Shadowlady began to manage the experiments)

-SSJ715124's wings are flammable (1)

-SSJ715124 is more cooperative with experiments when presented with gold objects (2)

-SSJ715124 can only hold its breath underwater for a couple of seconds before passing out (1)

-The feathers in random places on SSJ715124's skin regrow (if removed) every time the wing feathers are molted- so once or twice every year (1)

-SSJ715124 reacts very poorly to all poisons/toxins (1)

-SSJ715124 can fly at speeds of up to 120mph when its wings aren't clipped or bound and it has lots of space to fly (2)

-SSJ715124 can turn anything into gold apart from liquids. It can, however, turn gold into stone- which is not a very useful ability, as anyone could imagine (1)

-SSJ715124 has incredibly sharp (talon-like) nails that can do a lot of damage and have to be trimmed to prevent injuries (1)

-SSJ715124's sleeping habits are incredibly varied- some nights it will collapse the moment the sky becomes dark and sometimes it will stay up all night (2)