part - 16✨

Mulai dari awal

"Shall we?!" irika asked and Satvik nodded.

........

The car stopped and satvik came out and so did irika. The view amazed Irika.

"Liked it?!" Satvik asked
"Yess" Irika said and Satvik smiled

They were standing on the edge of Niagara falls and admiring the view of water.

Satvik looked at Irika who was looking somewhere elese he followed her gaze and stopped at few kids playing.

"You like kids?!" Satvik asked
"They are cute" Irika said.

Satvik nodded at her words and she just smiled.

"What else you like?!" Satvik asked
"Many things" Irika said and smiled again.

"Wanna have something?!" Satvik asked her
"Ice cream?!" Irika said and Satvik nodded before walking to the stall while irika stood there and admired the kids.

"Hey miss" Irika heard a voice and turned around to look at the owner of the voice.

"Yes!" Irika said
"Wanna have drink together?!" The man asked
"No. Thankyou" Irika said and turned around
"Just a drink young lady" the man said
"I am married" Irika replied
"Your husband won't know" The man said

"And what if he knows" Satvik said standing behind the man.
"Pardon?!" The man asked
"I am her husband, either you get lost from here or i beat you to the death" Satvik said with straight face and the man walked away.

"Be careful Irika" Satvik siad and Irika nodded.

Satvik passed her the ice cream and irika gladly took it.

......

It was late evening and Irika was in shower, they came back to hotel a while ago and now irika was showering because of tiredness.

She came out after a quick shower wearing her sweat pants and top.

Satvik was doing something on his Laptop which irritated irika.

'even working on honeymoon' irika thought and walked towards him.

She grabbed his laptop and placed it at the coffee table.

"Irika what are you doing" Satvik asked.
"Thats not important here" Irika said
"Then whats important?!" Satvik teased her.
"Me" irika said and giggled

Satvik grabbed her wrist and pulled her making her land on his lap.

He cupped her face with his one hand and slowly brushed a strand of hair behind her ears and traced his fingers on her neck.

Irika breathed heavily as he touched her neck.

"What are you doing" Irika asked
"You just said you are more important so i am Just prioritising you baby" Satvik said making a tint of pink appear on her white cheeks.

She placed her head on his chest and he gently caressed her hairs.

"Get ready" Satvik said
"For what?!" Irika asked
"Lets go to somewhere fancy for dinner" Satvik said
"I am tired" Irika said
"I will carry you, now go" Satvik said and Irika lazily got up.

Walking inside the wardrobe she took out a beautiful knee length dress and got ready meanwhile Satvik went inside the washroom to shower.

.......

They both stepped out of the car as Satvik held Irika's hand guiding her.

They entered the Elevator and the Elevator stopped at the terrace.

Satvik stepped out of the elevator and so did Irika.

Irika was beyond shocked by the view.

There was no one just them, the terrace was decorated with real roses and fairy lights.

In middle was the table with candles and a soft music playing in the background.

Satvik walked towards the table and pulled a chair for her and she gladly sat on that.

And soon a waiter came with roses which Satvik took and forwarded to Irika.

Irika smiled and accepted that.

Satvik sat infront of her as waiters kept on coming with food at different intervals of time.

"Irika" satvik called her out who was busy in admiring the place.

"Yeah" Irika said now looking at her husband.
Satvik took out box and opened it forwarding it towards irika.

It was a beautiful diamond ring which can be seen from distance due to such size.

"We weren't Engaged so here, a Ring for you" Satvik said and Irika smiled.

Satvik took the ring in his hand and asked for her hands which she gladly gave and he gently slipped the ring in her ring finger.

........

Irika entered the hotel room while Satvik was doing something downstairs.

Irika went inside the washroom to change.

She came out just to witness Satvik in the balcony she slowly walked towards him and hugged him from behind.

He smiled and turned around once she broke the hug just to be Awestruck.

She was wearing one of his shirt which reached her middle thighs and her hairs were wet as she just washed them.

"You don't like it?!" Irika asked
"I love it" Satvik said and pulled her towards him by her waist, joining their lips.

They kissed passionately for a good minute and broke the kiss getting out of breath.

"Satvik" Irika called
"Yes" Satvik said
"I love you" Irika said and hugged him.

"I love you more" Satvik Said and immediately hugged her back.

-------------------------------

Hey peeps...
Sorry for such a very late update
But i was way too busy...
I am really very very very sorry

So here's the update.
I can't promise when will I update but i will update as soon as possible.

Thankyou for loving this story so much
Enjoy!!!