They began talking all about the possible areas where the Hero Killer could be, by comparing his previous pattern of movement and witness testimonies.

Since both the heroes were working with the police, they had access to a lot of classified information that was new to both you and Shoto.

The meeting lasted for about a whole hour until you were finally dismissed. And you decided to take this time to visit Silver Bullet.

Shoto was just about to talk to you when you rushed out and towards Dyson so you could ask where Silver Bullet's work station was.

"Hmm, Silver Bullet? Oh, his work station's right there!" Pointing to its direction, Dyson gave you a carefree smile, "Well, take care! Don't get a limb blown off, although even I know he's at least responsible enough to not kill someone..."

While you were very concerned by what he had said in the end, you decided to just take a deep breath and walked over in the direction where he had pointed. You were met with an automated metal door with a digital lock pad at its side. Fishing out the piece of paper he had handed you yesterday, you punched in the numbers before watching how the door opened for you.

As you walked in, almost immediately, you were met with a high tech lab. It looked like something a mad scientist would have, but then your eyes landed on the person running this lab and figured that it wasn't that far off from a mad scientist.

"O-Oh! Iris, you're here..." He muttered to himself as he put down his test tube, a shaky smile greeted you instead.

"I-Is Endeavor here already?" Upon seeing you nod, the male shivered slightly. He wasn't the most fond of the flaming hero, that guy scared him too much, "A-Ah... seeing how you're here, I'm guessing... they're done with the meeting?"

"Yes." He nodded to himself before finally motioning you over to his work table.

"You said you wanted to learn how to make bullets, right? Well... what kind?"

"Huh? What do you mean, what kind?"

He looked at you for a good minute before the silverette smirked slightly, picking up an already-made bullet. He took it and gave it you, "There's a whole variety to the kind of bullets I use. This is the one I use when I need to sedate the villains." He walked over to you and showed you a close up sketch of the bullet.

"You could consider them like tranquilizer darts, but unlike darts, these things are faster. They pierce through the skin with ease and as soon as they hit the target, they enter the blood of the villain. This is perfect for sedation so no one finds out, until the blood is sampled. Of course, the villain can easily notice the bullet and counter it."

You realised while he was talking that, despite him being a complete ball of anxiety while talking to others, he was very passionate and confident when it came to his bullets. That was very admirable of him.

"But how does it carry the sedative and the gun powder at the same time?" He almost seemed giddy upon hearing your question, quickly pulling out a bullet he was in the process of making.

"The gun powder is in here. And the casing... while made of metal, has a tip that is filled with the sedative! This way, the sedative enters the body first and then mixes with the blood, acting faster." You nodded along his words and pointed to the other sketches, "What about the one Flashgate said caused way too much damage?"

Almost like the flick of a switch, he shrunk away in shame, "Ah... That was... because that villain had a lot of clones... I figured since killing the clones wasn't killing the person, I'd use alkali metal bullets.... Just like the sedative bullet, they also have the tip fitted with the substance. But unlike the former, they have an alkali metal, that upon reacting with the blood of the clone, caused a huge explosion... If I used it on a human, it would have killed them..."