not a chapter

I just read a fanfic of naruto where there is an oc named kio Takana and it's so sad that sakura had to suffer so much. It seriously made me cry. And sasuke is a scumbag and a bastard here. Even now when I remember this it really breaks my heart.

The author wanted to make things cannon by making the character suffer.  If you want sasuke for your OC they why make sakura pregnant  with him? And sasuke comes back to the village only for your oc and her family but not for sakura and sarada. It's a really fucked up story.  And what's more? That scumbag even make the oc pregnant again after 12 years and for the celebration they also invited sakura. Where sasuke coldly treated her. 😭😭😢 you could have make sakura end up with garra or kakashi but why did you make her suffer? And wasn't it enough to take her husband now you even take away her title of the head of the medical department? SHAME ON YOU.

Sorry but I can't ignore such mess and I am going to make sakura's life the best.

There is the link👇🏻

https://pin.it/1IFY4Ee

Please comment after reading this shit. I can't continue because by writing this is making me hard to breath.  And tears are flowing.  I hope you support me.

The cover page

The cover page . It's even in pinterest .