Discovery

🎀発見🎀

Eevee's POV

How is this possible...?

Okay, so for context, I myself even have no idea how I would explain all of this. This magic, unbelievable kinda crap here is something that I don't understand at all my whole life. Well, at least, on my previous life in the Pokèmon World. But now, I got transported in another after apparently a weird voice offered to give me my life back.

I turned into a Sylveon. That's what happened, without any explanation of whatsoever. I just met this blonde boy with orange jumper that sat alone on a swing, with people talking bad about him in the distance. It's just really mean, and when all of the people leave, I decided to approach him and maybe cheer him up a little. He seemed interested in me, and gave me a pet...And this happened.

"L-little fox...You've changed, dattebayo!" he shouted in disbelief.

Hahaha...I don't even know what that 'dattebayo' means.

"S-sylve..." even I got surprised myself. According to information from my previous world, Eevee had supposed to be evolved into a Sylveon if they had a great bond with their human...Their trainer, or whatever that is. But that's no way...There's no way I'm able to change to a Sylveon just because he petted me...Right? Bond with him that quick, right? We just met...

"Are you maybe possibly...An animal-nin? That's why you can use a jutsu to change your appearance like this?" he asked me.

"Veon?" I tilted my head sideways, confused.

Okay, what was he talking about? Animal-nin? Jutsu? The heck are those?

"Hmm...From your reaction, it seemed like you're confused...But that's impossible...Those things are common, after all..." he got confused also, as he then also tilted his head sideways just like me, resulting in us mirroring each other.

"Ve..."

"Ah—I shouldn't stay here! I have to go home! Even though no one is waiting at home, but night would come soon...I have to go now, little fox. I'll see you later!" the boy saluted to me, before then, he skedaddles. I could just able to look at him from what my (now) blue eyes can see.

...Ah, shoot.

This is the first day I'm here! I don't know what to do!

"Wait!" and before I knew it, my four paws ran along also, deciding to follow the boy since he's the only one treating me nice in this world.

Augh, flashback to those kids...

***

A few moments later, night finally came, with the sky blanketed in dark blue and purple, as I found that boy right in front of me.

"Veon!" I called, and he looked back. His blue eyes widened the moment he catches my fox figure.

"Ah, you! Why are you following me?" he asked in a surprise.

"Veon—" my words got caught in my throat before suddenly, another bright light enveloped me. From my slender, taller body with ribbons, I felt my body gradually started to become smaller and smaller...From the corner of my eyes, I saw that little boy looked shocked either.

"L-little foxy?!"

"Vree!" I shuddered when the light finally dispersed, and blinked. But then, the boy's next words made me immediately, automatically speechless.

"Y-you changed back?!"

"Huh?!" I immediately looked at my paws...

My tail...