Ch.11

Young Ju sat on the couch in the dimly lit restaurant, carefully handling the folder she had brought

Young Ju sat on the couch in the dimly lit restaurant, carefully handling the folder she had brought. Across from her, a man looked puzzled as she inquired, "Do you perhaps know a person in the Philippines?"

His confusion deepened as Young Ju continued with urgency, "Find me one, and it's urgent. The client may die anytime soon. Find that person, and you'll be rich."

Intrigued by the promise of wealth, the man quickly grabbed the folder from her, and Young Ju nonchalantly lit her cigar, releasing a trail of smoke into the air.

As he scanned the contents of the folder, his eyes fixated on a photograph of a woman lovingly carrying a baby girl while shopping in a store. Young Ju noticed the man's interest in the photo, which seemed to be of great importance to him.

Meanwhile, at a nearby playground, a woman named [name] was engrossed in watching over the playful kids. Unbeknownst to her, a certain man inside Mr. Kim's office was discreetly observing her as she interacted with one of the children in the playground.

Inside the office, tension filled the air as the man presented a proposition to Mr. Kim. "I want you to give me that woman, and you can save the school. You need money, right?" he said, wearing a sly smile.

Mr. Kim protested, hesitant to get involved in such a dubious scheme. "But still," he began, only to be interrupted by the confident man.

"If you lose, what would happen to those children? They'd end up homeless, and that woman won't be able to save her mother," he emphasized, making Mr. Kim rub his temples in stress.

"Just give me that woman, and don't feel guilty at all. Trust me, I'm an expert. I'm known in this field," the man declared, leaving Mr. Kim feeling cornered and helpless.

Adding an emotional layer to his argument, the man continued, "Don't you know I want to do something good before I die?" Mr. Kim's expression softened slightly, realizing that the man had his own reasons for pursuing this risky endeavor.

As the conversation continued, someone quietly opened the door. The man chose not to look, but he smirked slightly, knowing someone else had arrived.

It was the woman from the playground, [name], She explained softly, "Mr. Kim, I hope I'm not interrupting anything, but I need to leave early because my mom is in the hospital."

Mr. Kim nodded understandingly, but the man in the office couldn't help but smirk further, feeling like his plan was falling into place.

Later that evening, the man sat in his car, looking outside a bar where a certain woman stood in the doorway, offering packs of cigarettes to drunk men or baristas, trying to earn some money.

As he observed her actions, his mind seemed to be racing with thoughts and plans, all tied to the mysterious woman in the photograph.

Later that night, under the dim glow of the restaurant's lights, the man met Young Ju once again. He handed her a folder containing a fake passport and various forged documents, all meticulously crafted to be about a woman named [name].