Seablue Star's alien incubation plan has nothing to do with her. She was only sixteen after all.

The Alien Incubation Project started more than a hundred years ago. In other words, the plan existed before Sassi was born. It was the previous leader's fault for not being discovered after covering up for so long. Now this group of old men have already retreated to the second line, and they have no real power except for scolding the slander/off/dictatorship/government in the federal parliament.

Most of the military power in their hands was stripped clean after Saxi took the high position. Now my pocket is cleaner than my face. Although Saxi liked to beat the drowning dog and flog the corpse most, that was after the trial.

Regarding Bai Wu's trial, everyone's attitude is very strange.

Seablue Star's plan has nothing to do with her, but she helped Charles with the alien attack on Andromeda. No, it should be said that the Ural planet helped Ciel. Otherwise, the alien will be intercepted by the military when it flies out of Aquamarine and enters the central galaxy.

In this matter, the principal culprit also paid legal consequences. Considering that she possesses extraordinary talents in mechanical armor and has not reached the age of adulthood, many people have no mercy.

"Do you have any defenses against the military's allegations?"

Bai Wu opened his mouth to deny: "I do not admit these allegations. It is not I who provided convenience for Charles, but Xia Linyue, the son of Charles. As the fire seed of Ural planet, I have been sleeping for too long, and I have no chance to participate in this plan. middle."

By the time Baiwu was only sixteen years old and was able to walk out of the underground base independently, the outside of Ural Star had already been occupied by others.

At the beginning, she didn't know that Charlene was not from the Urals. She didn't know how many fires the planet had. If he hadn't seen so many fakes of the ancient earth with his own eyes, Baiwu would never have thought that Charlene might not be from the Ural planet. Of course, it was only now that she suddenly thought of this possibility.

Perhaps, during the period when the people on Ural were extinct and she hadn't grown up yet, Charles broke through the defense system of Ural without authorization and fostered Charlene on Ural. As the orphan of Ural Star, she inherited the technological inheritance of Ural Star instead.

It is undeniable that Xia Linyue's excellence is comparable to the one who was finally selected as the fire seed after tens of thousands of selections. In a way, Ciel seems to be superior to her. Because she only has s-level mental strength, Charlene has broken through to s+ level.

Baiwu has grown at the fastest speed, trying to regain the control of Ural before reaching adulthood. But while she was growing up, Xia Linyue, who was five years older than her, was also growing up. The growth rate of the two was the same, so that she could not catch up.

"I deny it! I firmly deny it!" Now that something like this has happened, Charlene should stand up and pay the price, not her. Massacre plan! I deny it!"

"What do you say, Charles?"

Charles' eyes fell on Su Lin'an's face, his eyes wandering.

Although he didn't speak, Su Lin'an got goosebumps when he saw it: "Hey! Don't look at me, I'm not Xia Linyue! I just happen to have the same face as him!"

"You think s+ level oga is rotten cabbage..." Charles lifted his lips.

"That's not it either!"

Before he finished speaking, Su Lin'an didn't want to reveal his gender on this occasion, so he interrupted first, "It's not the same gender!"