49

The sudden conversation between the two stunned everyone in the laboratory.

Celta star?

Sophie is a Celta star? !

This sudden cognition made Su Linan's heart jump uncontrollably. He looked towards the operating room, then at Sophie. Reminiscent of Sassi's contemptuous attitude when he mentioned Seablue Star, he suddenly had a feeling of being cleared of doubts in his heart and seeing the moonlight. In fact, Su Lin'an had already guessed that there was a Celta star beside Saxi, but he didn't expect that this person would be Sophie.

After being by Saxi's side for a few months, Su Lin'an has dealt with the most, besides Saxi, is Sophie.

Su Lin'an knew Sophie's absolute loyalty to Sassi.

Maybe it's acumen, or maybe it's intuition. Su Lin'an has always known that Sophie's loyalty is fundamentally different from the sincerity of Curry and Karina. Curry and Karina are heartfelt and sincere, and they are more from the standpoint of friends and subordinates. And Sophie's protection of Saxi is very absolute, in order to keep Saxi Sophie is willing to do anything.

At that time, Su Lin'an still felt strange, and secretly thought that Sophie had some dog-licking affection for Saxi. In his shallow cognition, a girl's devotion to a handsome man always reminds people of love stories. But now it seems that there may be something in it that he doesn't know at all. Su Lin'an was a little annoyed, ashamed of her self-righteousness all the time.

He always said that Saxi was arrogant, but in fact, he was not much better than Saxi in essence.

Sophie didn't pay too much attention to the exposure of her identity.

She slowly turned her eyes around Que Ling, Bai Wu, and even Su Lin'an, and suddenly stretched out her hand to grab her hair. Then, under everyone's horrified eyes, he tore it off and threw it on the ground.

Before Su Lin'an could close her mouth, she saw the blond beauty sister Beta in front of her suddenly transforming into a young woman with black eyes and black hair.

Su Lin'an: "..."

Yes, black eyes, black hair. Wearing wigs is popular these days? Or is it that black hair is actually very unpopular among interstellar people? Isn't it just black hair? Why do both of them wear wigs?

Sophie's eyes fell on Baiwu, those dark brown eyes were fixed on Baiwu.

"Aren't you going to pick it?"

Bai Wu's eyes widened in surprise, and he subconsciously covered his head with his hands. Her eyes flicked back and forth between Que Ling and Sophie, especially belatedly: "Wait, you...know each other?"

Que Ling and Sophie turned their heads away at the same time, denying in unison: "I don't know each other."

"Huh??" Bai Wu blinked his eyes and was dumbfounded.

Su Lin'an knew that it was a bit inappropriate to ask questions at this time. After all, the problem of black hair wearing a wig is not explained. But Saxi was still lying unconscious inside, and since Sophie had come out, she should know what was going on inside.

So he stood in the middle of several people and asked Sassi first, "How is the situation? Is Sassi okay?"

Sophie immediately retracted her divergent gaze.

She glanced at Su Lin'an and immediately remembered the business. She looked at Su Lin'an's expression, and her face changed immediately.

Su Lin'an's heart hadn't let go yet, but she panicked when she saw her eyes.