Ode an die Freude

Tini's POV, 3 hours later, music class

Teacher: Fine you're back! Okay! I'm going to start a project! And I need your help! I actually plan a place for singers and dancers to start and train...

Didn't our teacher already told this?

Teacher: I have bought a building and you all go to help and that still go in pairs, you must be ready to turn the building refurbishing! Think of: paints, cleaning and you have to write your own songs! Then the students can sing your song... Okay the groups are: Lodovica Comello and Candelaria Molfese, you write a song about music ... Mercedes Lambre and Alex Casa you write a song about friendship...

Later when almost all names were called...

Teacher: And then Jorge Blanco and Martina Stoessel! You are to write a love song! Good luck all!

Jorge: Uhm... Sir... You already told us about this...

The whole class nodded...

Teacher: Oh I'm sorry... Well... Today Mercedes and Alex have to clean the building, tomorrow Jorge and Tini can start painting it! But now we're going to practice the song "ode an die Freude" So the people who plays it on the piano go to the piano and the other people with other instruments take your instrument! Good luck!

I played the whole song, it's so easy... I already had piano lessons and this was one of my first songs and the worst... We need to play it so slow... (like in media) After a while... Well... It felt as a while... The bell rang... Finally!!!