The Prom 3 ~ Final Chapter

I was dancing some hours, sometimes with some boys, but nothing special... Stephie stayed in my head... She is just... Sick...

Mechi: Eyey!

Tini: Heeey Mechita!

Mechi: About halve an hour the prom queen and king will be announced!

Tini: Yeees! Mechi can I talk with you in the hallway?

Mechi: Yeah sure!

We walked to the hallway...

Mechi: So?

Tini: Stephie did it with you too right?

Her face became pale

Mechi: Where are you talking about?

Tini: You know with the knife?

Mechi: Okey yeah she did the same, but don't you worry!

Tini: How can I not worry?! She has threatening us!

Mechi: But it will be fine...

She get a sneaky smile on her face...

Tini: What have you done?

Mechi: I called the police and they know a Stephie Camarena she has threatening many other people, the police is standing outside, when Stephie walks outside, they will get her...

Tini: You're my hero!!!

Mechi: I know I know...

We laugh

Mechi: Do you hear that?

Tini: No, what?

Mechi: They are started! They will announced the prom queen and king come!!!

We run into the hall

The head: Ladies and Gentleman! It's the moment of the evening! We will announced the prom queen and king!!! And than they have their slowdance, so first the prom queen of the evening... The prom queen is... Stephie Camarena!!! Congrats! You can come on the stage! Here is your crown...

Stephie goes on the stage, put her crown on her head and took the microphone and screamed:

Stephie: Thank you all so much!!! But it didn't surprised me, cuz yeah look at me! Okey so I want to thank, my family and my friends, my fans, but the most...

She said looking evil at me

Stephie: My dear boyfriend Jorge!

The head: Yeah that's enough Stephie can I have the microphone back?

Stephie: Ugh okey!

The head: Okey so once again Congrats Stephie! And now the prom king... The prom king is... Jorge Blanco!!!! Come on stage to get your crown too!

No one came on the stage

The head: Jorge?

Jorge was standing a few meter for me by the stage but he didn't came on stage... He turns his head to me and I mounted to him... "Go" and than he turned his head back to the stage...

The head: Jorge there you are you may come here on stage...

All the people who were standing around Jorge did a step a side... So he stand in the middle... And to tell the truth... Me too, cuz I didn't knew they would do that... Jorge looks again to me and than to the stage...

Jorge: You know what? I'm not going to get that crown... I'm going to get the girl!

He walks to me, what made me confused, did his hands around my waist and kissed me... We hear all the people cheering... We seperate...

Jorge: I love you...

Tini: I love you more

Jorge: That's impossible...

Tini: No it's not...

We laugh

Stephie: No no no no no!!!

She screamed jumping like a little kid who didn't get her candy...

Stephie: Jorge! You're my boyfriend!

Jorge: If it wasn't clear, I break up with you, I want to be with the girl I love...

Stephie: Okey, if you want it like this...

She runs to me with her knife, ready to kill me... But than the police came and took her with them... Lucky me! Finally she is away!

Jorge: Well... Martina... Can I have a dance with you?

Tini: Always...

The slow music starts, we kissed and than I put my head in his chest...

Jorge: I love you...

Tini: I love you more

And that was the and of the story: "In love with my bully"
I hope you liked it, please comment what you thought about this book Thank you all for reading this story now I'll start my new story: "my idol"