Mechi

Jorge's POV

After Tini said I need to go I go to my own room... I'm happy... SHE LOVES ME PEOPLE!!!! But did she really called me dumphead? What means that?
That girl don't only write new songs, she makes new words... How can I call her? Smartie? No... I just call her princes... That will drive her crazy... Sorry but it is funny to see her like that... She can't lie... I hate you! I'm mad at you! All just stupid lies! She can't be mad at me!

Tini's POV

I HATE HIM!!! I'M SO MAD AT HIM HOW CAN HE DO THAT TO ME!!!! I took some spaghetti and eat it... It's cold... But seriously! How can he think I love him! I loved him, but now I hate him! More than anything! Come on! He slapped me and... He kissed me on holiday, but he still is with that witch Stephie! What for a person is he?! A monster! I hear a knock on the door...

Tini: If it is Jorge leave my alone! When it is mom leave me alone! When it is Luke leave me alone! And if it's someone else leave me alone!!!

??: Uhm... It's Mechi

Tini: MECHIIIIIIII COME IN!!!!

She came in and I hug her

Tini: I'M SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO HAPPY YOU ARE HERE!!!!
Mechi: Me 2 but why are you living in the same house as your bully?

Tini: Loooooooooooong story!

Mechi: I've the time!

I told her everything about moving, Luke and mom, the kiss about the holiday, our fight... Everything...

Tini: And yeah... Than you came...

Mechi: OMG JORGE BLANCO KISSED YOU?!

Tini: SSSSSST!!!!

Mechi: Oh yeah! I'm sorry!

Tini: But don't forget he slapped me and now I hate him!

Mechi: Wait wait wait wait wait! NOW you hate him? So before that you... Loved him?