A new start, with new friends

Tini's POV

Hey! My name is Tini! Actually my name is Martina Stoessel, but everyone calls me Tini... I live with my parents and brother in Buenos Aires and today I am going to a new school... I'm really nervous...
I miss my friends... But I'll make new friends... I have a boyfriend to... Peter... But he lives at the other side of the city...

Tini's mom: TINIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!

Tini: Ugh

I have to wake up, but I'm soooo tired

Tini's mom: You're school starts about 15 minutes! You need to hurry!

Tini: WHAT 15 MINUTES?!

So fast as I can I make ready for school... I dress myself like always... Ponytail, glasses and some clothes the most times in black... I've much colorful clothes, but I don't want to wear them, and glasses I have to wear them a month and then I don't need them anymore... Okey it's just I don't like to stand hours and hours for the mirror doing my make-up and things like that...

Timeship, school
I walk inside... Wauw nice school..
Okey what is my first class? Fine! We start the day with my best subject!
Maths... I'm so bad in it... In my toughts, I bump against someone...

Tini: I'm sorry! I'm so stupid!

??: It's Okey! My name is Mechi... Nice to meet you!

She looks friendly

Tini: Hi! My name is Martina, but you can call me Tini! Nice to meet you to!

Mechi: So... Are you new?

Tini: Yeah... How do you know?

Mechi: I can see it on your face...

Tini: Woah you're good!

Mechi:What is the name of your class?

Tini: H5

Mechi: That happens to be! We are in the same class!

Tini: Really? Nice! But where we have maths?

Mechi: Follow me