01- Beginning of a new blossom

It was a usual morning where the sun rays kissed her pale skin her heart shaped lips curled up to a smile as her lashes moved up and down she opens her brown eyes so beautiful to be totally lost in them.

Author's note: Text in 'Italics' means characters thoughts

Another day another hope she thought as she got ready to go to art studio.

She reached there by walk, jisoo enjoyed the Seoul street that even being rich she had a simple lifestyle. She lived in a luxurious condo as her parents lived in daegu so she was on her own to make her identity and be independent.

                      ______________

"Annyeong jisooyah" squealed in exicement Rosie Posie screamed looking at the transparent glass door upon jisoo's arrival.

"Pasta, calm down it's like you're meeting after years jeez we met two dayz ago and I know you since I was 4." She said shaking her head in disappointment.

"Do you know how difficult it is to spend a day without you or worse a hour, no, no, a minute, the worst a second." Said Rosie munching vinegar chips.

"Rosie Posie did it again" Jennie says from behind sighing. Jisoo simply smiles at this. While unpacking her sculpting set they are sculptures the work with clay.

"But it's true eonnie without you life is so boring and yout life is boring without song-kang ryt?" Said Jennie with a smirk.

"..."

Jisoo sighs before confessing Uhmm guyz I need to tell you guyz somethin...Uhmm.. we broke up..." Jisoo said looking at the floor.

"Eonnie don't you worry he didn't deserve you anyways you're too good for him" Jennie said quickly to console jisoo meanwhile someone was happy to hear that the one and only Rosie.

Jennie elbowed Rosie to say somethin and not just sit there and munch her vinegar chips which no one likes.

"Yeah eonnie he totally didn't deserve you...yay I finally have my chance" Rosie said in a sarcastic tone.

Jisoo and Jennie broke into laughter Rosie always manages to uplift the mood.

"You'll never change will you" Jennie said holding her stomach because she laughed to much.

" I don't think I have to." Rosie said with a  grin on her face.

Jisoo smiled wider now she started kneading her plastic clay. She had alot to work on.

Surrounding people who knew jisoo smiled and waved at her to which jisoo waved back.

"I see I have rivals" Rosie said squinting her eyes at boys who were staring at Jisoo and girl who were in awe of her beauty.

                       _______________

At the club

It's abt 2 hours since sculpting class jisoo got yelled at by teacher for being very behind and exhibition is 2 months later.
Frustrated she stays silent the whole time Jennie and Rosie try to ask her if she's okay and jisoo assures them that she is. But reality she is really hurt about her breakup and her yelling she got.

Shots after shots jisoo went to club feeling low.

"Once more pls' jisoo said to the bar tender.

"Are you Lisa, One for me as well" a unfamiliar voice said from behind.

Jisoo turned around to see a man around her age a perfect jawline, mole on his nose, his unsymmetrical face, his blue eyes, something about him made jisoo feel weird in her stomach.

"Ohh sorry you like someone I know" the man said.

"Gwenchana" jisoo shook her head.
Th man seated next to jisoo.

"By the way my name's Kim taehyung, call me V tho" he said lending his hand forward.

"Jisoo" she said shaking hand with the stranger.

"So judging by how you are I guess you went through a break up" he said boldly.

"Uh" jisoo was taken by surprise as her eyes widened to see how straight forward the man was.

"Sorry I was to straight forward I apologize to make you uncomfortable" he said.

"Ani, it's not, I guess anyone can say that judging with the way I look." She sighs and continues.

" Well, It first started when ignoring calls, to not responding messages to looking on the phone even during dates to being busy and being stood up on dates the guy and he cheated on me with another girl and said me that, he promised to make me happy and spending time and make new memories,-" she scoffed. "I guess promises are meant to be broken." She scoffed again.

The guy V just nodded and sighed and said "drinking won't help it will it" as he saw jisoo drinking to much.

" Friends" he said jiso was lost in his blue orbs he snapped finger when she didn't respond he said "jisoo" jiso came to her senses.

" Yeah when u put it that way I guess friends"

                        ______________

So guyz I know jisoo is dating ahn bo hyun but Its merely my imagination I don't hate jisoo or Taehyung but just been a vsoo shipper for way to long and I changed the Ff description so make sure to read again and this is adapted from Kdrama nevertheless.

Follow, vote and comment.

Bye folks ...