Plans

It had been a quiet afternoon, around 4 pm. Tord was in the kitchen, eating some leftovers from last nights dinner. Edd was there too, eating while watching something on the television.

Tord started to daydream while simultaneously staring at the tv. He began to imagine him and Tom.

He imagined how they would hug, or cuddle up each other while they watched a super corny movie. He imagined kissing Tom, his rather red lips that Tord would glance at more times than he can count. He imagined kissing his jawline, trailing down to his neck, imagining them together on his bed and—

"Tord?"

Suddenly Tord was knocked out of his trance. He looked at Edd, who was staring back at him.

"I asked you if you wanted to go out tonight, Tom and Matt both agreed."

The moment Tord heard Tom was coming along, he nearly immediately agreed. A simple 'sure' and he went back to eating.

"Then you should stop eating, we're going to a restaurant tonight." While Edd had this face of cheer and excitement, Tord had a face of torment.

Because that means he was going to get stared at. He didn't like going out, it always involves the unwanted staring of his scars across his left side and his mechanical arm.

Hey, at least he'd have someone to stare at to.

...

As Tom was getting ready in his room for dinner,  he was starting to regret his decision when he heard Tord was coming along as well.

A part of him didn't want Tord to go, but another part of him did. The part that didn't want that communist hooligan to come was because of the tormenting thought that everything would be awkward between them, or that Tord would somehow, someway, find out that he liked him.

And the part of Tom that did want him to go, was that he fucking liked him. 

God, he hated that part of himself. Those gushy, warm, completely unwanted feelings would destroy that they worked so hard to build.

Tom didn't like how things could change so easily.

Honestly, the thought of Tord being at dinner was nearly overwhelming for Tom. He just figured himself out, why not wait a while before they talk? Like another 8 years perhaps?

Okay, Tom, you just have to calm down. Maybe dinner won't be so bad. If you just ignore him to your best extent, everything will go well!

Or, at least that's what he thought.

This chapter was very short, extremely sorry

I've been super busy with school and lately I've ran out of motivation for this story, I do hope I finish this story by the end of this month. Thank you all who have read this story, very appreciated 🫶