Playing Pretend

Tom sat up from his bed. He looked around and found a pair of shorts and a shirt folded on the side of his mattress. He grabbed them, somewhat suspicious of the unfamiliar folded clothes. The scent was familiar and sharp. It was Tords.

Tom literally gagged. He loathed the thought of wearing his clothes. It probably belonged to a homeless man before Tords. He bet that foreign probably killed the guy for them.

'I'd rather be butt-ass naked.' Tom thought to himself.

Tom just left the clothes on the chair. He folded them back up so it seemed like he never touched them.

He just grabbed his blanket and wrapped it around himself. This was more comfortable anyway.

He walked out his room and into the kitchen. He saw eggs and bacon on a plate in an empty chair. He sat down. He grabbed his fork and dug them into the eggs. He ate them.

Damn these are delicious. Tom thought, and it was clearly written all over his face. His face was more peach-ish and his eyebrows were relaxed.

"You like my cooking huh?" Tom jumped, his eyes flashing white for just a moment as heard the Norwegian out of nowhere.

His head shot up. "What? Ew. No this is ass. It's terrible." Tom replied as he took another bite of his eggs. What an idiot.

Tord hid his smirk. He sat down and ate his own plate.

It was quiet.

Neither of them liked it being this quiet.

But neither of them wanted to talk.

To each other at least.

Suddenly, Matt walked out of his room. His hair messed up, the ends of his hair darting all sorts of direction; and his eyes nearly closed. He had just woken up. He wore his favorite light-purple silk robe that he probably says he bought, but stole it from some rich guy.

"Ooo breakfast?" Matt asked cheerfully as he smelled the aroma. In a second, Matts tiredness was immediately erased, and replaced with a smile for food.

Matt sat down and started to munch on a plate of food. He sighed happily, this was delicious.

"I thought you were going with Edd for groceries." Tord asked Matt while digging into his plate.

"Nah, I wanted to stay home and finished the Return of the Insane Zombie Pirate from Hell 4– oh, these are delicious!" Matt said as he stuffed his face.

"Glad someone likes it." Tord said, immediately looking at Tom and wearing that shit-eating grin.

Tom rolled his 'eyes'.

...

The three finished their food. Usually, the 4 of them would do some stupid shit. Go rob a bank, steal and alien space ship, the usual. But Edd wasn't home, so they had to improvise.

The three decided to watch the Return of the Insane Zombie Pirate from Hell 4.

Although they ALL agreed to watch the movie, Matt mainly was on his phone most of the time, asking "what happened??" And, "who's she??" If he missed a good part.

"Ugh, just watch it." Tord grumbled. He started to rub his eyes in annoyance.

"I am..." Matt responded as his eyes were still glued on his phone.

Tom groaned and sat up "I'm going to my room. This movie is ass."

As Tom was walking to his room, he looked behind him. After he saw that Tord and Matt weren't paying attention, he snuck Smirnoff from the cabinet. He walked into his room and closed the door, letting out a relief sigh.

He's not an alcoholic. He could quit whenever he wanted. (Lie detected.)

Tom twisted the tap off and took a few swigs. And then a few more. Then more. Until the whole bottle had no liquid left.

He laid on his bed, starting at the ceiling.
Small hiccups left his mouth that could probably be heard outside his room. His eyes were half-lidded and his face was flushed and red.

Toms eyes started to close with exhaustion. But— something grabbed his shoulders and violently shaked him awake.

"Wh—wha.."

"Hurry your ass up and wash the dishes. It's your turn." Tom looked to his left where the voice came from.
Ugh. It was Tord.

To be fair all he heard was 'dishes' and so he did get his ass up down to the kitchen. Sure, he bumped into walls here and there but he successfully made it to the sink.

He just kinda looked at the dishes. Infact, he glared at them. Damn dishes. Kill yourselves.

He rolled up his sleeves. Y'know, getting a drunk guy to wash dishes isn't the best idea.

Tom held the glass cup. He named her Rosíta and cleansed her. Then he picked up a spoon. He named him.... Tom. He was so creative. No one could have ever picked out that name.

Tom picked up 'Tom' he set down a folded rag on the counter. He places Rosíta and some random fork in the rag together, acting as if it was a bed.

He made walking sounds as 'Tom' tipped tapped into the imaginary door.

'Tom' gasped. The love of his life Rosíta, was in their bed with another man.

"How could you fucking do this to me, Rose?!" 'Tom' yelled. Rosíta gasped

'T-Tom!! You weren't supposed to find out this way!" Tom voiced Rosíta in a high pitched girl voice.

"Well clearly you weren't gonna tell me anyone soon!" 'Tom' yelled.

"Fork can reach places you can't...!" Rosíta said, all out of words to say.

Fork and 'Tom' gasped.

"She never told me she had a boyfriend..." fork said, guilty.

"HUSBAND, actually." 'Tom' corrected, rather spiteful.

Fork hopped out of the bed, disgusted by Rosíta.

"Me and Fork are gonna live a long and happy life, without you!" 'Tom' said.

"Yeah, we will get married and-"

"What we you doing?" Said a voice behind Tom. Tom jumped and let out a shriek, dropping the gay utensils. Obviously, and dreadfully, it was Tord.

"I-I was just uhm- uh-" Tom literally had a loss for words. He thought that was in movies or books whatnot, he'd never though that he would be caught in this kind of situation.

Tord looked at the dishes and back at Tom. He sighed.

"You haven't even started washing the dishes. It's already been- like- 10 minutes!"

Tom just rolled his 'eyes' as Tord flapped his mouth. Tom zoned out after a while of Tord scolding him, and started to day-dream.

He thought it Susan. Ah, how he dearly loved her. Then he thought of Smirnoff. He was definitely still drunk, but he could go for some more. He thought about a girlfriend, who he loved whole heartedly, and would marry her.

"...m...!"

"...Om.!"

Words clogged Tom's ears, thinking it was his future girlfriend calling to him.

"Tom!" Tom snapped out of reality; a little bit upset that it wasn't his future girlfriend talking to him, but that dumb commie. He gazed up at Tord who seemed still irritated.

Tord's fingers dug into the bridge of his nose, digging into the flesh in a futile attempt to relieve the pounding headache that threatened to split his skull apart.

"J-... just let me do them instead. Go back to your room and drink again." Tord said, regretful of even asking Tom in the first place as he started to cleanse the dishes by himself.

Tom shrugged, letting Tord do his thing. Tom started to walk to his room, and stood at his doorway with a mischievous grin on his face. Gingerly, he twiddled his fingers and went inside, tossing his shirt as he went. He jumped onto his bed and spread out, letting out a deep breath of relief and comfort.