Dilf Eddie- Part 2 -Sticky Sweet🌶️

Start from the beginning

" I got toasty sleeping next to such a hot piece of ass." You slapped his butt and he yipped.

Eddie turned off the stove ,flipped the last of the pancakes onto a plate , covered them and turned around, " Fuck, " he bit his lip, his eyes roaming over your body, apparently the crop top and panty combo was really working for him." Goddamn Kitten, seeing you in my shirt, it's doing all sorts of things to me"

" You like?"

" Oh, I fucking like." He walked you backwards until he had you pushed back against the counter, pinning you. You could feel how hard he was as he pressed against you.

You placed light kisses across his chest, flicked his nipple rings with your tongue and he groaned." Does that turn you on baby?"

Eddie threw his head back. " Jesus Christ, did you just call me baby? THAT turns me the fuck on."

" How about this?" You reach down inside his pajama pants and rub your hand along his shaft. You lean in." Does this turn you on baby, because feeling how hard you are, it's making me so wet-"

He grabbed you by the waist and sat you up on the counter. He smirked. " Your such a fucking tease, well guess what Darlin, it's my turn." He captured your lips with his, his mouth devouring you, his hands busy under your shirt, squeezing and pinching and making you moan into his mouth. He pulled away, breathing hard, pulling the tee up over your head and lapping at your breast.

"Mmmm Eddie-"

" Does that turn you on? " he trailed kisses between your breasts, down your stomach, he dropped to his knees infront of you . " Spread your legs for me Princess, I'm craving something warm and sweet."

You bit your lip and looked down at him, your breathing quickening in anticipation as he ran his hands along the inside of your thighs.

" Don't be shy, show me that pretty little pussy. "

You spread your legs for him and he places your legs over his shoulders then he runs his tongue along the soft skin of your inner thigh. He pulls your panties aside and licks a long lazy swipe up your slit, then goes back in to kitten lick your clit, making you squirm." Your so wet for me, I can't fucking get enough. Look at me Angel, can you see how badly I want you?" He looks up at you with those big brown eyes , pupils blown with lust,the sight of him between your legs only adding fuel to the fire. He added one finger, two fingers, his tongue lapping and flicking.

" F-fuck, Eddie, feels so, so fucking good." You lightly grab onto his head, pulling his hair, making him groan, the vibration sending you over the edge. You involuntarily squeeze his head with your thighs, drawing him closer. It makes him moan. You felt it, the slow rolling wave of ecstasy washing over you. You grab onto the edge of the counter, bracing yourself and throw your head back. " Ed-Eddie," you whine, your body shaking. It takes you a moment to pull yourself together but when you do you open your eyes and see Eddie smiling up at you clearly proud of himself for making you cum so hard.

He slowly lick his lips," Good till the last drop." He winks at you.

You groan and smile down at him. " Your going to be the Death of me Eddie Munson!"

" Yeah, but what a fucking way to go." He got to his feet in one smooth movement and wrapped you in his arms, kissing the top of your head. "Hungry Doll face?"

" Hungry for your Cock." You answered without hesitation. You weren't quite done with him yet.

" Well, we can't have that now can we?" He leaned in close." Tell me what you want Sweetheart, want me to bend you over this counter and bury myself deep inside you from behind? Or do you want me to fuck you up against that wall over there? Or-"

" Take me right here Baby, please? I need more." You tugged at his pants, his cock springing up and slapping him. " Hard and fast, that's what I want."

He pulled away from you for a moment, " I'm so fucking wound up Darling I don't know how long I'll last-"

" It won't take long baby, don't worry. Just fucking pound me."

He smirked at you." I love a lady that knows what she wants. What Princess wants, Princess gets." He didn't waste another second, he pulled you to the edge of the counter, pulled your panties off and plowed into you. You gasped, the sensation was incredible, the way that he filled you,stretched you.You were already so wet he glided in with ease.

" Does that feel good Love? " He thrusted into at a rapid pace, making your head spin. " Is that what you wanted?"

" Yes, yes Eddie, d-dont stop-"

" I wasn't planning on it Sweetheart," He kept it up until you were both crying out in pleasure, both breathing hard and trembling.

He laid you back on the cool countertop, collapsing on top of you. He kissed your lips , your neck." I'm going to be in the best shape of my life, fucking you is the best workout there is."

" I'm happy I can help out."

He lifted himself up off you and helped you to your feet. " I don't know about you but I am fucking ravenous! "

" You just burned a million calories." You found his t- shirt on the floor and pulled it down over your head, excused your self to use the bathroom and came back wearing a pair of his boxers as well.

Eddie had the table set, a plate of pancakes and a cup of coffee waiting for you. He sat down and tore into the stack of hotcakes. " Dig in Sweets." He smiled, lips glossy with sticky syrup.

You couldn't help but smile to yourself. Just minutes ago he was looking up at you from between your thighs, eyes smoldering with lust and now he was so adorable, smiling at you with a mouthful of pancakes.

" What?" He swallowed then paused, fork and knife in hand." Do I have syrup on my face?"

You leaned forward and licked the sticky syrup from his lips, then sat back and winked." Good till the last drop."