10. An.. unnecessary fight.

[ Nightmare's PoV ]

When I said that, Dream showed up with his bow pointed at me. Slightly disappointed with the failed sneak attack.

I use one of my tendrils to grab Roll, who already know to pretend to be a hostage. I swear if Killer's antics revealed Roll as part of our group...

Although it's a bit odd that squid passed out from that. He is more resistant than most of the sanses.

I dodge another arrow from Dream while throwing Fell and Swap into some houses.
Horror and Murder are fighting Ink and Fellswap sans.

We're in an disadvantage.
Knowing that I call Error and sent Roll to our castle.

"Great.. More mess for me to clean up"

"Talk later Error. We need help here!"
Killer shouted while taking on Fell and Swap.

"DO NOT TELL ME WHAT TO DO!!"
Glitching, Error grabs most of the sanses with their strings and gaster blasts them. It seems they analysed the crowd as I see Classic behind the trees unharmed.

Getting tired of Dream's foolishness of trying to attack and talk at the same time, I just grabbed them and threw them out of Dusttale and I go help Killer.

Ink and Swapfell sans are battling Horror, Murder and Error while me and Killer are fighting Swap and Fell.

It's quite tiring doing this almost everytime we meet..

[ ? PoV ]

I'll try to use pink and black ink to attack..?
Man I need to train some attacks..

The hooded sans goes for an gaster blaster, the one with a hole in the head tries to attack from behind and glitchy guy get us on strings.

.
.
.

Good news! I now know how to get out of the strings!
Bad news, glitchy guy is now chasing me!

"Get back here squid!!"
Glitchy guy screamed while using his strings to move quicker.

I throw some pink paint in his direction. It doesn't hit him, it hits the hooded one.

Man... I should train more.

I see that Dream is back, he opens a portal and uses his hands to signal retreat I think.

I probably should do the same-

Throwing some black paint that creates an wall to separate us, I make an ink portal and jump in it.

.
.
.

Wait-
Where are they going?

[376 words]
..hi!
It's been a while and I apologize for the very big delay. I didn't have much motivation to write. (Getting sidetracked didn't help much too)
Good news, I will try to write more in the next days. And my classes are almost done, so I will have more time too.

Also I looked over the chapters and did some grammar corrections.
:]