3. Colorful skeleton

[ ? PoV ]

"Inky that's some unrad words ya said right there. Ya need to chill out."

Looking for the voice I found a very colorful skeleton with some sunglasses which had 'UNRAD' on it.

"Who are you?" I didn't recognize this Sans I only know some of them like the ones on Undertale and.. What was the name again?... It was one of my favorites and I forgot?
I got out of my train of thoughts when they spoke again.

"Dawg ya need to work on that memory brah! It's me your radical bro Fresh!" The skeleton, now Fresh, said. His glasses now said 'OUCH'.

Is this body affecting my memory? If so I need some thing to write on. Also what is up with his glasses?
"What do you need Fresh?"

Fresh just sat on the 'ground' and said.
"Well I was hanging with my glitchy brah and he was on and on 'bout gettin' rid of ya and that got me thinkin' if you were chillin'. So now in here!"

"Just that?" I asked wondering about the 'glitchy brah' he mentioned and if I understood him correctly.

His glasses now said 'YOLO'.
"Yeah dude. But now that I see ya all good I gotta bounce back to ma' crib."

"Um.. See you later then."

"Peace out homeslice!"

And then he disappeared. He looks fun to have around! A little difficult to understand him tho. What was I thinking about again..?

[242 words]

[( That's not how Fresh talks.. He is more incomprehensible then in here based on images that I saw. )]