9. Attack!

[ Dream's PoV ]

When I said that, most of the monsters in the meeting started talking. Swap managed to calm everyone down and Fell said.
"Wouldn't it be easier if we do a sneak attack on them? Or even wait to Ink to be back."

Responding to Fell, I said that it would be too dangerous to let Ink deal with it. Not that I do not trust him, it's just that... it's Ink you know?..

"So we sneak attack?"

"Isn't it more dangerous than waiting for Ink?"

"I don't think this is a safe option."

"Ink being alone is not a safe option either. Do you not remember what happened?"

"..right that would be difficult if it happens again."

Swap, seeing that it was in favor of sneaking an attack to Nightmare's group, started organizing the ambush as quick as possible.

[ Murder's PoV ]

This is very.. tiring I suppose.

"Boss I'm boreeed.." Killer whined. Would he just stop complaining? It was his fault that we're here.

Heck! Even Roll was here! AND because of Killer. Again.
That might backfire so much in the future. Hopefully no one is here while he's healing us.

"Hey boss. Can Horror and I go? It's Killer's fault not ours. Were not even supposed to be here, at least Horror isn't." Hopefully he'll let us go. I can't be here for much longer with Killer's whining.

"I can feel that Dream tried to contact Ink though dreams. Be ready."
When Boss said that he immediately attacked Squid who dodged.

"Wow! It's that how you wake someone up?! Rude!"
Squid really acts like a kid sometimes.

"Why don't you come out of hiding Dream? Eavesdropping's is quite rude don't you think?"

[286 words]
Man
I have to deal with constant headaches now depending on the class's behavior (does "class's" exist?)
I'm the "leader" of 35 thirteen years olds.
35.
:']