Chapter 1:"The introduction"

Hello!This is my first Wattpad story,so please don't be mean about it :(
I also drawed the image on top,but I used a base from google!Now,eeeenjoy
*********

Veronica's POV:

"September 1st,1989.

First day of senior year!I'm surely so happy to go back to school...that's sarcasm if you didn't get it."

As I stand in front of the school it's like my legs are giving up on walking because of fear and tiredness,but I can't be late on the first day of school.

As I walk through the hall,two of the social groups can be seen:

The jocks,the somewhat popular people. Most of them are just assholes who likes to bully the other group.And that group are...

the geeks,the losers and the little nobodies.Unfortunately,me and my bestfriend Martha are a part of this group,and it sucks.

There is a third class,but I rather tell you later on when they make their 'mythic' entrance at the cafeteria.

As I walk through the hall,you can see the jocks bullying some of the nerds that were unlucky enough to cross path with them,I feel half bad for the nerds and half angry at the jocks.

"Assholes" I accidentally say this out loud,and oh boy was this a big mistake to make.

"What did you say to me,skank?!"

A male voice asks with a clearly bothered voice because of my little 'comment on his little fun.Well,shit.

"U-Uh,nothing!"

Thankfully,he decided to just give me a glare and didn't bother to throw me in a locker or shit like that.

I also may introduce who that was,since I unfortunately know him too well...

Ram Sweeney. Third year as linebacker and eighth year of smacking lunch trays and being a huge dick!

He's also accompanied by his buddy,Kurt Kelly

Kurt Kelly. Quarterback. He is the smartest guy on the football team. Which is kind of like being the tallest dwarf,if you know what I mean.

After this super interesting introduction (it wasn't,I didn't even want to talk about them,lol) I head to the cafeteria.

Suddenly,I feel someone tapping my shoulder and I jump slightly before realising who it is,ahah oops...

"Agh!...hey Martha"

"Hey"

Martha Dunnstock. My best friend since diapers. She's a sucker for an happy ending,she's innocent.

Me and Martha start to talk about stuff,like movie night!

I'm not really surprised that we're gonna watch the Princess Bride again,but I thought that she had it memorised by now?

As we talk they come in the cafeteria,and those are the Heathers.

Heather Mcnamara,head cheerleader.Her dad is loaaaded,he sells engagement ring.She's also the sweetest,and innocent,and-
S-She's very nice for an Heather...