"Shit," Minji muttered as she reached for another shirt, only to meet the same outcome. One after another, the shirts seemed no match for her new physique. With a sigh of resignation, she decided to wear the remnants of her uniform, knowing that this was just the beginning of an extraordinary journey filled with enigma and revelation.

As Minji donned her skirt, she quickly realized that her elongated legs made it look unusually short. "I can't wear this!" she exclaimed, feeling a wave of embarrassment coming her way. From the bathroom, Hanni offered a solution, suggesting she wear trousers instead. Minji nodded, hastily putting on the trousers, even though they fell short of covering her ankles. She knew it would have to suffice to avoid any awkward encounters with the teachers.

Not willing to risk further discomfort, Minji borrowed one of Hanni's shirts, carefully buttoning it up. Miraculously, it fit, and she felt a sense of relief. Hanni emerged from the bathroom, approving of the outfit change. "That's better," Hanni remarked as Minji adjusted her tie.

Though her blazer didn't fit, Minji clutched it, carrying it around as they prepared to head to school. The hunger within her was undeniable, and she sighed, longing for breakfast. Hanni raised an eyebrow, surprised by her sudden appetite. "Thought you weren't hungry in the mornings," Hanni teased.

Struggling with her shoes, Minji sighed in frustration. Hanni, ever resourceful, tossed a pair of Doc Martens her way, claiming they were too big for her. Grateful for the help, Minji slipped them on, completing her school-ready look. However, beneath the external appearance, a whirlwind of emotions swirled within her.

Minji left her dorm room, her head slightly ducked as she navigated the corridors of the boarding school. Hanni followed closely behind, appearing a bit disheveled from their morning rush. The autumnal weather adorned the surroundings with a rich blend of colors, crimson leaves carpeting the path as they made their way towards the main school building.

The crisp breeze carried the sweet scent of fallen leaves, while the distant chirping of birds and the rumble of passing cars added to the serene atmosphere. For Minji, however, the heightened senses proved overwhelming, amplifying every detail to the point of discomfort. She walked with an unusual speed, almost gliding, and skipped stairs effortlessly as she approached the school building.

Upon entering, Minji made her way to her locker, skillfully unlocking it with a swift combination of digits. The door swung open with a force that almost threatened to dislodge it from its hinges. Sighing, she filled her backpack with books, trying to focus on the familiar routine despite her newfound sensory abilities.

Before she could shut the locker, a playful voice interrupted her. "Boo!" Danielle's mischievous voice rang out. Minji, surprisingly, didn't flinch as she usually would have. Danielle looked puzzled at Minji's stoic reaction. "Awh, what happened to you?" she asked, concerned.

Minji nonchalantly shrugged her backpack onto her shoulder and replied, "God's plan," her words laced with sarcasm and a touch of grumpiness. Danielle couldn't believe her ears, speeding up to catch up with Minji, her books floating gracefully by her side. "Are you serious?" she asked, seeking confirmation.

Minji nodded, the weight of her newfound abilities still settling in. As she walked away, a hint of amusement escaped her lips with a quiet "Hallelujah." Danielle couldn't help but tilt her head in bewilderment. "Hallelujah my ass," she muttered, staring at Minji's figure as she continued on her way, both intrigued and mystified by the changes she witnessed in her friend.

ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ♡ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ

Minji squirmed uncomfortably in the crowded assembly, feeling oddly large on the small chair. Her heightened senses captured every minute sound around her, from the faintest whispers to the creaking of chairs and even the sound of chewing. As the principal led the students in reciting the daily words, Minji's senses went into overdrive, and she instinctively covered her sensitive ears to shield herself from the cacophony.