Chapter 2

It's been 3 months since Asta and Liebe have started training.While Liebe still couldn't materialize in the real world, he could still use anti-magic through his brother. While Asta has trained his body to be able to use his swords effectively , Liebe has been trying to create small anti-magic pockets around his brother. So far Asta has managed to fly on his sword indefinitely without being drained out, while Liebe has managed to maintain 3 anti-magic pockets around Asta at all times, so long as they are the size of a rock. They've managed to increase the duration of Asta's black form to 5 minutes without them having to compromise their other abilities.

Asta's POV

Me and Liebe are training as hard as we currently can in our moms house.We decided that we should come and train here. While we still haven't been able to use Union yet, we are currently able to utilize a bit more of our other abilities. Mainly I've created a projectile-like spell that shoots anti-magic at high speeds towards an enemy from up to 20 meters away.And Liebe has been working on making our defense stronger than before. With his anti-magic shields we've been covering my head,heart and the center of my back. It's also a good thing he's able to move them freely.

Something weird I've noticed is how I've gotten taller as well.I stand at 162 cm, which is a lot more than what i should've been at.As much as I'd like to say its due to a random growth spurt, I won't fool anyone. It's most likely due to the person or thing that sent us back.I still don't exactly trust them with this.Another weird thing is how much more taxing using my wings is.They feel heavier as well, which leads me to believe that Liebe has been altered in some way as well. I'll think about it later, time to train for a bit.

As I walk towards the middle of an area with targets surrounding me, I take a deep breath and start to channel anti-magic into my hand, while Liebe gives me my wings and activates my black form. A black orb with red lightning formed in my hand. I aim it at one of the targets and fire it. The orb is suddenly sent towards the target, making it look like a bullet. The target is completely destroyed. I fire another one at the next one as well. Right before it destroys the second target, I fire another one at the third target, then the fourth and the fifth. The problem with this spell is that I'm not able to fire multiple at quick intervals. The fastest I've gotten it down to is right before the target gets hit, which still leaves me open to attacks.The other problem is that my current limit is 5. After the fifth one I'm noticeably getting low on stamina which is ruining my control on my black form and my ability to fly on my sword.

Since I'm running low on stamina I decided to sit down for a bit and talk with Liebe.

"Hey Liebe, you sleeping?" I begin talking out loud since no one is here.

'No, why?'

"I've been trying to think of a game plan for a bit now and I want to hear your thoughts on it as well."

Me and Liebe have also grown closer than before.He is like a big brother that is protecting my back and giving me advice at this point.So I can trust him with everything.

'What do you have in mind?'

"So first things first is that we can't talk about this to anyone right?"

'I mean you can, if you want to get imprisoned or people thinking you're crazy.'

"Yea yea, shut it.I'm just confirming. So the first big thing that we have to ensure is that I get my swords back. If I remember correctly I got the Demon Dweller from a dungeon.The Demon Destroyer from the Eye of the Midnight Sun's base and captain Yami's katana."

'The only one you can easily get is the Demon Dweller, since the Demon Destroyer is right in the current enemy's base and I think you'd rather not get the fourth one.'