"I'm alright, Y/n."

"That..." you muttered, feeling your lips pursing as you averted your gaze. "...sounded barely reassuring."

"Ah, what should I do to assure my wife?" he asked, more to himself as you looked back at him when he called you his wife and you felt your face heating up before you moved back, causing his hand that was on your face to fall down. "I thought you know how well I can pull out all-nighters."

"Huh? When have you ever pulled out all-nighters?" you asked before Hawks moved closer to you, leaning closer to your ear to whisper.

"If you don't believe me, I can show you just how well I can pull out all-nighters," he whispered and you started to feel like you knew where he was going by the sound of his voice. "I can do it all ni—"

"Shut up!" you yelled before you realized it, even pushing him back before you knew it as you put a good amount of distance between you and him.

Keishi, who heard you yell, suddenly flinched in surprise before he looked at Keita who was still sleeping soundly and even looked like he was having a good dream. "How can you sleep like that, Ta-chan. I thought Mama's angry again."

"You hor— how can you say something like that when your son's literally in the hospital fighting for his life?"

Keita wasn't really fighting for his life. He's still young so an asthma attack like that was nothing to him and he recovered easily. And it looks like Hawks knew that too as he smiled.

"Relax, our son's not that weak you know," he said. "He's our son, of course, he's tough."

"Still..." you muttered before glaring at Hawks. "You should know when and where to say things like that."

You stood up before and Hawks watched as you walked towards the twins.

"Let's go Keishi," you said, holding Keishi's hand. "We'll see your brother tomorrow."

"Oh, okay mama," he said, jumping from the chair before you leaned down to Keita and planted a kiss on his forehead. "Is that Ta-chan's good night kiss because he's staying here tonight?"

"Yeah. I'll give you your good night kiss later." You put a hand on his hair and ruffled it before you turned around, ignoring Hawks as you headed to the door.

"What about Papa's kiss?" Keishi asked which made you stop.

"No," you said simply. "Papa's not getting a kiss."

"What?" Hawks asked, he was ready to stand from the couch to go over to you and accept his kiss. "But Y/n, we won't be seeing each other tonight. Don't you feel bad for me?"

You looked at him. "Not in the slightest," you said, opening the door. "Make sure to watch over Keita. This is a great way to show me you can pull out all-nighters."