"I have all that I need. Lord Black even paid me in advance for the rest of the month and the month to come." She weakly smiled. "While I'm not even here. I'm so grateful for that. I still can't believe he's so generous. Not all lords would be that generous."

I felt my heart flutter, hearing about his kindness. "That's very gracious of him."

"Are you ready, Miss Alice?" Gregory asked, ready to go himself. He offered her his hand so she could take her seat before he would.

"Yes," she said, walking over to him

She grabbed his hand and climbed up the mounting steps, then took her place. Gregory went to sit beside her, snatching the brown leather reins.

We said goodbye and I watched them leave before going back inside. The day was over, and what a day it had been.

~

I sighed, lying in bed.

In my bedroom, it may be dark and silent, but inside my head, it was the very opposite. So many thoughts circled in there, so many images and sounds.

I was very worried for Alice and her family, but I selfishly had to admit that her sick father wasn't the man who was in my mind for the bigger part of the night.

Another man was.

My lord had said he knew Hell, said he'd even been there. He told me the story of Lucifer and his lover: a tragic love story about an angel and a human, who both ended up in misery, where one had become a monster and the other had found death in the most painful kind of way. He said it was their true story but was it really the truth? I had a hard time believing it, but I didn't have trouble believing him. Maybe the one telling him had lied to him?

And then there were those other words haunting my mind...

"I want you to touch yourself again tonight," he had said.

I wet my lips, realizing that I had the bedroom all to myself tonight. And it would stay like that for the next few nights as well.

"I want you to think about me again."

I let my hands touch all the places he had touched today. My cheeks, my neck, my collarbones, pretending it was his touch I was feeling. That it were his fingertips that stroked my skin, leaving it burning.

"And I want you to not cum... again."

Tingles radiated from my belly to a more intimate place. It was a feeling I had felt many times today. I slid my hands under my nightgown, caressing myself.

I wasn't a stupid woman. I knew my lord did this so that he would stay in my mind for the rest of the day. To control me. And I dared to say it worked too, as I had been thinking about him in the most sinful kinds of ways all day long. Seeing him and hearing his voice this evening had only made it worse, leaving my pussy swollen, wet, and sensitive.

And even though I was torn about my feelings for him and how I felt about these romantic and sexual feelings, I didn't want them to stop. I felt horrible for wanting to be declared a widow, but I also couldn't care less. The most important thing was that I could keep on spending time with him. And times between us went well these days. Very well.

A sigh escaped my lips when my hand found that throbbing place between my legs, fingers running down the damp curls, working toward that sensitive piece of flesh, while my other hand found a nipple.

I shut my eyes, face on fire, breath speeding up. I dipped a finger through my folds and traced it up and down, making it slick, then found my clit, the little bud swollen and hard. I wetted it and circled my finger in slow motions while fantasizing about him. Fantasizing about his tail around my wrists, his cock pressing against me. His hands wrapped around my breasts, then my throat.

"Such a dirty slut you are, aren't you, my Flora?"

I rubbed faster with quick, firm strokes that made me gasp for air. It was his tongue, it was that long, forked tongue, wet and warm, licking up against me. Sweeping it up and down and around, before slipping inside.

My other hand traveled lower, from my breasts to my pussy. I pressed a finger past my lips, bringing it inside of me, massaging the rigged fleshy walls. I opened my mouth, hearing his commands in my head.

"Spread your thighs wider..."

"Ah." I widened my legs.

"Faster."

"Deeper."

"Harder."

Me listening to those commands would please him. He wanted my obedience. I bet it would also please him to see me like this. But I couldn't let him see me in these dirty ways.

"You know you will someday, don't you, my Flora? You will show yourself at one point."

Again, it didn't take long for me to reach that good feeling, and as the knot inside my stomach tightened, my mouth fell open, and my toes curled.

"Touch, Flora, but don't cum," I heard him whisper, and I stopped, just in time.

"S-shit," I panted, blowing out the breath I'd unintentionally been holding.

I did it again. And again, and again... Until the bed was wet and my body was overheated and sweating. And so alive.

Read until chapter 22 on my Inkitt subscriptions and Patreon :)