That's The Plan, Dawg!

Everyone was quiet once Lucifer spoke up.

"B but - what about our *name~?" asked Asmo, tears dreading to flow down his face. "Yeah! What about my human?! I don't want her hangin' around a bunch o' strangers!" Mammon added in agreement. *Lucifer sighs* "How about we let *name decide that for herself?" Diavolo stated after a while of akward silence.

.
.
.

All eyes were now on me. What do I do?!

Wait... This all feels a little familiar, when I think about it: a bunch of random, unknown guys who I have to live with and help them through life or death situations?

The only thing I could say as everyone stared at me was... "This is almost exactly like with the brothers!"

The demons in the room stared at me with a puzzled expression. "What I'm trying to say is that this is just like when I was brought to the Devildom, except for the fact that I'm given a choice this time!"

"Hahaha!!" Diavolo couldn't stop laughing after I had finished. What was so funny about that? Whatever.

"But jokes aside, seeing that I was able to help the brothers and a bunch of other people I met during my time in the Devildom makes me wanna give it try. They need help. And if I have what it needs to change the future for a better outcome by going there and staying with them, then that's what I'll do!" I say, full determination to be of help to those people and find out more about the 4th world.

Everyone let my speech sink in for a while.

Then Diavolo stood up "Well, as you've all heard, it seems like *name agrees to the plan. There are no more objections, now that the person in question has agreed, right?" he stated with his usual wide smile.

*sigh* The brothers were given no room to oppose of this plan, now that *name agreed.

"Sooo... When exactly were you thinking of sending me to Twisted Wonderland?" the questions popped into my head as I turned to Diavolo.

"Oh, right. You're leaving tomorrow after breakfast!"

Everyone was shocked until they all, including myself, let out one collective word.

"WHAAT?!"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Enjoy your food! ~

Hope you all like my little fantasies~