"We're going to go sneak to the boy's hut later, Bolin brought board games. Wanna come?" she offered. I looked over at Korra than back at the 2 girls "No, I want to spend some time with Korra" I said earning a smirk from Opal and Jinora "Don't start" I said sternly making the girls laugh.

After an hour past curfew Jinora and Opal were gone. It was just me and Korra. I watched her as she read her book. She wore a black muscle shirt and grey basketball shorts. I looked over her looking for the marking... Am I actually going to do this? Just because of what Tonraq said? He doesn't even know us.

But I've basically seen her whole body already and there is no mark... unless it's on her ass cheek or her boob... or other places....Jeez Asami cool it, why would she get it there?

"Take a picture it'll last longer" Korra said catching me staring at her without looking away from the book. "Not a bad idea" I said with a smart attitude as I took out my phone and as I went to take the photo, she stuck the middle finger "Cute" I said making me catch a chuckle from her.

"Now that it's just us" I said as I crawled into bed "I was thinking maybe w-" She put her hand up for me to stop talking. She closed her book and looked over at me with a raised eyebrow. I then realized what it was sounding like...what it looked like.

"Asami, I think it's too soo-" Before she finished her sentence I started a new one "Korra no, I'm not talking about sex, what's with you and this dirty mind lately?" I crossed my arms with a raised eyebrow, I saw her face turn red and how fast she got nervous. I decided to fuck with her even more now.

I gave her a smirk and took the book from her hand as I straddled her "Who knew I had such an effect on you." I whispered in her ear. Our eyes then met, her eyes were full of lust and curiosity. "Still think it's too soon, love?" 

She wanted to close the gap between us, but I put my finger on her lips stopping her. "Next time, you're going to let me finish talking, and I also don't like that hand shit, so, you're going to stop that too, ok?" I threatened. Her eyes were now in shock, and she gave me a nod. I smiled "Good" then I got off and sat next to her still leaving her without words.

"Now, as I was saying, I was thinking this would be a good time to talk more about ourselves... you know things we don't know about each other" I said hoping for her honesty, but I was scared for it too.

"Asami, you already know everything about me" she shrugged

"Who's your parents?" I blurted out without a thought. She looked at me in shock like she forgot she told me she met them. "Umm... well.. they.." She was struggling to talk so I held her hand "I can't"

"That's ok" Asami said "Can I ask how'd it go? like how you found them?"

"I just had a dream, it was more of a memory I guess, and then next thing you know, I see them in front of me, they were talking to me, not knowing it was... me" She looked down at herself. "I-I couldn't tell them, I talked back to them, like they were strangers." She brought her knees to her chest hugging them.

I started rubbing her back. "You think you'll ever tell them?"

"Why would I do that?" She sighed. "It's not I'll be able to leave republic city and stay here with people that are basically strangers."

"True, but don't you want any closure? It seems like it bugged you for years and you didn't realize that till you met them"

"Things would be better if I don't" she said then laid down on her side with her back facing me.

I ended up laying down next to her but before I could hug her, she turned around to and pulled me in by my waist having her head rest on my chest. "Goodnight Sami"