Chapter 35

"Ladies wake up" Kya was banging on the door making the 4 girls get up and get ready.

Once they walked out they saw the boys waiting for them "Korra!" Bolin shouted and jumped onto her but they didn't fall to the floor, manly because Korra's like a rock and is very strong. She didn't catch him nor is holding onto him, he was the only holding onto her so he wouldn't fall. "Today's the day!" He said "Please tell me you made up your mind and you joining the competition."

"Bolin, get off her" Opal had to drag him off the water bender making everyone laugh. "Ok ok, I'll do it" Korra said making Bolin start his day good.

"it doesn't start till after today's lesson of water bending techniques and traditions" Mako informed "But you should sign up now."

-Back at Republic City-

Zaheer and the team made it to Republic city, they were picked up by Jenny who waited for them by the dock.

"Hey Jenny, how's everything?" P'Li asked as the walked to the car. "everything's ok how was your trip."

"It was good" P'Li smiled but she noticed something was wrong "What going on? I can see it on your face"

"It's about Justin." Jenny looked down at herself "He's not doing too good."

"I see, I'll go with Zaheer and check him out" P'Li reassured the girl.

---

P'Li ended up going to the hospital where Justin stayed. They walked in to see the boy really weak. "P'Li, Zaheer, what are you guys doing here?" He asked

"We're getting you out of here and taking you home, so everyone can see you ok?" Zaheer said as he packed all of Justin's belongings. "Ok" Justin simply said.

P'Li helped the boy out of bed and to his wheelchair. P'Li pushed him while Zaheer carried his bags. They got on the elevator to the lobby where they meet a woman "Hello, I'm nurse Vale and I'll be checking in on you from time to time to make sure everything's alright"

"Nice to meet you" Justin smiled. He was happy he finally got to live the hospital, he didn't care that he was still sick, he just didn't want to be in that building anymore.

They got home and they set up the living to comfortably fit a hospital bed for Justin. The Nurse made sure everything was set up correctly then made sure Justin was fine before living. Naga couldn't wait to say he to her new friend. She sensed he was weak so she happily sat next to the bed laying her head on his lap. "You must be Naga" Just laughed as pet the wolf.

Ghazan and Ming-Hua walked in the house with a couple of guest "Justin!" kids shouted and circled around the boy. Justin was so happy to see his friends again, after so long. P'Li got emotional at the view. If on Korra was here with the boy.

The kids and some of the older people were saying their goodbyes to Justin before leaving with Ghazan and Mind-Hua to the south water tribe.

"Tomorrow, me and P'Li will come here with the last of the people, so you can say your goodbyes before they leave" Zaheer said with a smile.

"Thank you guys" Justin was happy.

-Back at the south-

"Those lessons were boring" Mako complained. Wu laughed "That's because you're a firebender, you learned nothing"

"Why couldn't we go to the fire nation" Mako whined

"I like it here actually" Bolin said crossing his arms with a cheeky smile

The group walked to the arena where the water benders would fight. Across the arena they saw two thrones made of ice, one smaller than the other. Tonraq sat the larger one and Senna sat on the smaller on.