Chapter 11

"YOU GUYS LIED TO ME!!" Korra came home making her way to the Kitchen/Dining room.

"Hey! Don't yell in my house!" Zaheer, who was sitting with Ghazan and Ming-Hua on the dining table, snapped at Korra

"Yeah!" Ghazan echoed Zaheer to annoy Korra earning a glare from the two. Zaheer looked back at Korra clearing his throat "now talk like a normal person" he demanded

"How can I talk to you guys normal if all you guys do is hide secrets from me" Korra said clenching her fist "first you lied about my parents saying they're dead when they're the most important people in the south an-"

"Woah woah, you told her?!" Ming-Hua questioned interrupting Korra

"Yes I told her, well she figured it out herself" Zaheer simply said not giving anymore details not leaving eye contact with Korra "so tell me, what else are we hiding from you that you figured out"

"Sato" she said nothing else only to see her aunt and uncle look back at Zaheer who wasn't saying anything yet "that's the last name of the woman you took from this world...When I got the marking of the dark dragon I pledge that I wouldn't kill a single soul as the rest of you did, only to come and find out that you took an innocent life" Korra said disappointed in her family "all I want is the truth, I want the story"

"Fine you want the truth, here's the truth, you were with your mother at the store while we dealed with a break in. We heard the Satos were going to a mini party and no one was going to be home, she caught us by surprise that woman almost took your aunt's life with a knife, so Ming-Hua reacted!" Zaheer explained "when we saw the mistake we made, we tried our best to help her it was too late!" he sighed has he rubbed his head "we went to the funeral to pay our respects but we kept our distance from the crowd"

"So what are you saying? Wrong place wrong time?" Korra was on the break of tears "that's just wrong, what we're doing is wrong"

"NO IT'S NOT!" Zaheer smashed his hand against the table "think about all the kids living outside, they don't have a home! When they look at you they see hope, they see a provider, don't you feel complete helping them?" Zaheer's tone softened up "money changes people, the rich become so greedy and the poor become desperate, what we do as a family is help other families who don't have anything, with out us Justin wouldn't have the proper things to stay alive and you know that, that group became our family and we help our family" Zaheer manipulated his way into Korra's head

"How'd you find out about Mrs. Sato?" P'Li asked since she was in the kitchen cooking hearing everything.

"Remember Asami?" Korra asked earning nods "yeah well her name's Asami Sato" she admitted getting all the attention "and she's been researching the red lotus since the age of 12 but gave up and now that a new member, A.K.A me! Showed up, She wants to get back into researching us"

"Fuck what are we going to do boss?" Ghazan looked at Zaheer for an answer. Zaheer had on his thinking face "let's just let this play out, she already met us so we probably aren't what she's looking for" Zaheer responded calmly "anything else Korra?"

"Yeah, she now works at future industries so the plan for that place is a no go" Korra notified

"What?! No we can't drop that mission, it's the biggest one yet, do you know how much we'll get?" Ming-Hua exclaimed while helping set the dinner table.

"But if she runs into one of us there goes our identities" Korra sounded concerned.

"Then you figure out her schedule and whenever she's not there we can attack" P'Li simply said as she served everyone

"That's the thing, she works every day and only, after school"

"And we can't go in day light while she's at school" Ghazan finished Korra's statement "try finding out her schedule