Chapter 16

Korra met up with the rest of her family parking her motorcycle between the truck and the smaller car. She had on her mask ahead of time before she got there because of cameras. "Alright everyone's here" Ghazan said to his boss

"Perfect, here you take this" Zaheer tossed Korra a book bag and a duffel bag making her hand over her side bag. "There should be a safe with about half a million in the office on the top floor, so take this" he also handed Korra a grappling hook.

"Wouldn't it be easier to go through the fire escape?" Ming-Hua asked earning shushes by the men and Korra. P'li just laughed at her best friend. "You know they like making a scene" P'li smiled

"The four of us will keep the guards busy downstairs while you get everything upstairs. It's a quick in and out mission, got it?" Zaheer asked earning nods "alright, let's go!"

———

"Hey Asami, these are the completed blueprints for the next project, you think you can look over them before you hand them to Hiroshi, he's expecting one but me and the other workers can't decide on a design?" A man said handing the assistant 3 rolled blueprints. Asami happily took it sending the man away, she looked over the blueprints, they were each different but had the same concept but only one looked like would work. She didn't know what they were supposed to be but just be looking at it, it seemed like a small mechanism that shoot out metal balls filled with gunpowder.

—Asami's Pov—

The more I looked at these blueprints the more I wonder what they're for. Looking at the measurements, this thing was small, it can fit in my hand which I think that's what it's meant for. If my father's looking for power and something lite I'm going with the second option.

I went to place some of my completed paperwork on the desk of the man I call father and placed the selected blueprint in the middle of the desk. Out of no where I heard an explosion and the fire alarm started to go off, right when I was about to get out of the office 2 guards came in "ms. Sato there is a break in, we are to protect you" one said shutting the door and they both knocked down a large bookshelf in front of the door to blocked it. "How many are there?" I asked

"4, they're downstairs, all benders but one" the other guy said, and said I shouldn't worry that the guards are handling it, but then I thought 'the only triad with 1 single non-bender was the Red Lotus' "wait 4? There's should be 5!" On cue the window of my father's office shattered with someone in black crashing in.

My guards quickly went to fire bend but water over took them knocking one of them down, my body froze when I saw the mystery person clearly, the Blue Spirit.

They moved at the speed of light almost like they didn't think before they did. Next thing I know they throw the guard to the bookshelf making him unconscious but the scary part was me being next. I guess the adrenaline got to them that they were about to attack me when I was just a bystander but they stopped, I was now face to face with floating water.

—Korra's Pov—

WHAT THE FUCK IS SHE DOING HERE?!?!
She's supposed to be across town!!!!
I just need to keep my distance...
...
This is kinda awkward stealing from her father's company while she watches...

—back to Asami—

The water then left my sight and into their pouch. I was confused onto why they didn't attack me. They started to go through my father's desk and shelves searching for something. They then found my father's safe behind a painting "Hey what are you doing?!" I yelled at them but they chuckled. It sounded familiar but I'm not going to think about it right now, I'm in a life or death situation.