A YEAR LATER

It's been a really good year. Me and Andrew have been together ever since and we even moved in together. I'm even more inlove with him that I first was and he's my best friend and boyfriend all rolled into one. We are at Shane's house almost everyday. But tonight was our special 1 year anniversary. Andrew told me that he had a surprise for me so I was to get ready and he will pick me up at 9pm.  He had left me to get ready at our place and he had gone to Shane's place to get ready. It was 7pm and I was already ready. So I just watched some YouTube.

It was 7:30 and there was a knock on the door. It was Andrew, he must have been ready early too.

Y/N: hey, your early.

Andrew: Ino I was too excited and I couldn't wait any longer. (We both smiled) you look amazing!

Y/N: Aww thank you (I blushed) so do you!

Andrew: Ready to go? (He held out his arm like an old gentlemen. I giggled)

Y/N: yeah!

We headed to the Uber waiting down stairs. Andrew had already told the Uber where to go so it would be a surprise. When we was almost there Andrew blind folded me. He helped me out of the Uber and then put me in a position. I heard a little russelling.

Andrew: Okay. Open your eyes.

I open my eyes to see the view of LA it was beautiful. Then I looked down to see Andrew on one knee holding a little box.

Y/N: What are you doing ? (Nervous laughs break between each word)

Andrew: Y/N, I would of never thought we'd be here right now doing this. I was always that awkward kid who kept himself to himself until I met you. Ever since I first saw you I knew I wanted to marry you. You're so different to anyone else I've ever met and I'm so lucky you came into my life. I couldn't image doing this with anyone else but you. You are the most beautiful and most genuine person I know. And I know there'll be tough times and I know sometimes we'll fight and argue but I'd be lost without you. I know if I don't ask you this I'll regret it for the rest of my life. I want you to be with me till the day I die gorgeous. I want to have a family with you a crazy 17 kids type of family with dogs ( I laugh with tears streaming down my face) Will you make me the happiest man alive and marry me Y/N?

Y/N: (sobbing) of course I will. (I kiss him and hug him)

Andrew places the ring on my finger and we kiss again. I've never been so happy in my life. After the cute moments are over I look at him.

Y/N: really. 17 kids? (I laugh)

Andrew: or 18, or 19 (he laughs)

Y/N: I love you Andrew Siwicki

Andrew: I love you Y/N Siwicki ( he holds my hand and smiles)

———————————————————
I'm not sure about this story it's a bit of a abrupt ending but I've never finished a story before x

Thank you guys who have read it love you all ❤️