Tattoos with Morgan

* skip to outside tattoo place*

As we are stood outside the tattoo shop I decide to get my vlog camera out and carry on my vlog.

Your vlog:
"Hey babies, something exciting is about to happen! So you guys know I've always been a huge supporter of people with mental health issues and have been through some myself and if you're a true angle you know I've always wanted a semi colon tattoo, to contribute to the movement. Well....." I flip the camera around to show the tattoo shop and then back around at me "it's about to happen. As well as this I will be donating all the money from this video to suicide charities across L.A just to help out and support just that little bit more."

I then flipped the camera back around to get Shane's and the other guys reactions. They all seemed shocked I was going to actually do this.

As we was waiting for Shane to start his vlog Andrew turned to me, "you know it's really cool what your doing." He said with a warm smile. "Aw thank you it's always something I've wanted to do and it's really personal to me."I say returning the smile.

Shane did the intro to his vlog while me and Morgan began to enter the shop. My tattoo didn't take as long as Morgan's, I cried a lot coz I was in so much pain but Andrew held my hand through it while ryland held the camera for him. Whilst getting my tattoo Garrett and Shane  where filming me and Andrew. I made sure not to look at the camera. Then Shane thought it would be good "content" if he started zooming in on our hands and screaming " your ship name " I just looked at Andrew with bright red cheeks. He just laughed.

After a while both mine and Morgan's tattoos where done, I took a snapchat of mine to show the angles and then saved it so I can insert it in the vlog later.

I still had hold of Andrews hand and I didn't want to let go. So I did the most girliest thing I could and pretended to be hurt still so he'd have to keep hold.

In my mind: I am really starting to like Andrew like he's the most sweetest and most handsome person Ive ever met and the most genuinely nice guy. I think I'm falling for Andrew Siwicki!

Mine and Morgan's tattoos: