Split days before the date

I will be starting this chapter off by talking about Andrews day and and then yours  but it is happening at the same time.

Andrews POV:
Before Y/N had come down Shane, me and Ryland told Garrett what we where doing today. He was more excited that any of us.

We heard Y/N come down the stairs. She looked so beautiful, I just hope she likes the surprise for her. I messed a lot up but I'm trying to make it right.

Shane had told Y/N to take everything she needed to get ready to Teresa's so she could get ready there. Shane said to meet him here but that's part of the plan. Y/N is going to come here ready to go out with Shane but when she gets here everything will be set up for her surprise.

This morning I had gone out and bought all the decorations and food for tonight. I had picked up my suit and was ready to show her how I really felt about her.

It was now 7:45pm and Y/N was meeting Shane at 8:00pm. Luckily I had already set out the decorations and the food and put her presents on the table all I needed to do was get ready.

Y/Ns P.O.V

Me and Garrett had spent all day with Teresa. I love her so much! We had a girly day with Garrett, he loved it. We helped him with his matches on tinder and we talked for hours.

I had just finished getting ready I put on my black dress and just finished my makeup. (Media)

I can't wait for tonight it's really needed after the last week. Things between me and Andrew haven't been great, I can't even talk to him. Morgan and I don't talk, for some reason she doesn't like me. Shane's been busy and Rylands been with Morgan. Thank god I had Garrett he's been so supportive and I really appreciate it.

Garrett was more excited about tonight than I was. It was strange because he wasn't coming.