Jealousy & Anger

The next morning I woke up to a banging head ache. Garrett was asleep beside me. I can't remember anything from last night. I decided to get up and go downstairs without waking Garret up.

I fix my hair in to a somewhat presentable messy bun and put on Shane's omg hoodie and a pair of my shorts.

I walk downstairs and see Morgan and Ryland talking. Shane's in the kitchen starting his vlog.

Ryland: How you feeling? (He says laughing)

Y/N: Rough! I can't remember anything.

Ryland laughs. Morgan gets up and leaves.

Ryland: Ignore her.

Shane comes running in.

Shane: So Guys this is a perfect example of why you do not drink(he says flipping the camera to me and laughing)

Y/N: Shane!! Stop. ( I say covering my face)

Shane laughs and stops recording.

Y/N: what happened last night?

Shane then explained everything that happened last night.

Y/N: Omg I did that (hiding my face in embarrassment)

Shane and Ryland nod while laughing.

I then got up and grabbed a water from the fridge. As I got to the fridge there was a knock on the door, Shane answered it. It was Andrew. I felt so embarrassed I needed to apologise.

I took a sip of my water and went over to Andrew and the boys.

Y/N: Andrew, can I talk to you a minute?

He ignored me and carried on talking to Shane.

Y/N: Wtf Andrew! Fine ignore me (I say as I storm up the stairs)

Morgan starts laughing.

Ryland: Harsh

Andrew doesn't say anything.

When I get back into my room Garrett is awake.

Garrett: Whats going on? (Garrett says half asleep)

Y/N: I tried apologising to Andrew and he ignored me! ( I say as a tear rolls down my cheek) I'm going home to Colorado.

Garrett: No you can't go! Please don't leave.

Y/N: I have to go Garrett I can't stay here like this. (I grab my bag and start packing. Garrett runs down stairs to tell everyone I'm leaving)

Shane runs upstairs.

Shane: What does Garrett mean your leaving? (With a sad look on his face)

Y/N: I can't stay Shane not while everything's like this.

Andrew slowly walks in.

Andrew: while everything's like what?

Y/N: So now you wanna talk? I came to apologise for the way I acted last night and you wanted to ignore because I ruined your little date with Megan perfect Batoon!

Shane: I'm going to leave you two to talk.

Andrew: It's not about Megan. I don't know why you keep bringing her up. You was okay with it a couple of days ago, what's changed?

Y/N: I'm not okay with it, ok? I'm not okay with it. And i keep waiting for you to figure that out and you don't! I mean of course you don't! Because as long as I say the right thing and act the right way everyone's happy because they don't have to worry about me. Right?

Andrew: why aren't you okay with it? I don't understand.

Y/N: Because I like you okay maybe even in love with you. From the day I met you I thought there was something different about you I thought you weren't like most boys. But I guess I was wrong. ( a tear rolled down my cheek and I realised I said too much so I ran out)

I ran downstairs passed Garret and Shane. And ran outside and sat near the pool. I can't believe I've just told him how I felt, I can't face him.

Garrett came outside.

Garrett: How'd it go?

Y/N: I told him everything and I regret it.

Me and Garrett just sat there in silence for a while. Then Garrett broke the silence.

Garrett: I almost forgot to give you this. (He says pulling a folded up piece of paper out of his pocket)

Y/N: what is it?

Garrett: the bartender guy, Adam, told me to give you this when you where about to function (he laughed)

I opened the piece of paper to find a phone number.

Y/N: it's his phone number(I said with a puzzled face)

Garrett: why don't you call him?

Y/N: maybe. I'm not sure yet. (I put his number in my phone just in case I change my mind and then throw the paper in the bin).