Andrew's Date

We had all gotten home from the Queen Mary and I jumped straight in the shower. To have some me time. After spending what feels like a life time in the shower I got out and began to get ready.

As I was just finishing my hair, Shane knocks on my door.

Y/N: come in!

Shane: Y/N will you be able to film the Andrew surprise video for me?

Y/N: Sorry Shane I'm going out tonight can't Morgan do it?

Shane: Oh are you not staying to give Andrew some support? And okay I'll ask Morgan.

Y/N: I'm sorry I would but I'm busy.

I lied I had nothing to do today I pretended that I did so I didn't have to watch Andrew be with some girl. Even thinking about it made my heart ache. Because I had recently moved to LA I didn't know anyone, so I decided I'll go to a bar/club on my own.

I decided to wear this outfit:

After I had gotten ready I heard someone come in to the house which I presumed was Andrew. So I got my bag and phone and went down the spiral staircase. However Andrew wasn't the one who had come in, it was Megan.

I just looked at her. She smiled.

Y/N: Shane! I'm going out so see you guys later.

Everyone came to see me leave.

Garrett: omg Y/N! You look hot

Ryland: Slay shister

Shane: I'm gonna cry!

Shane ran over and hugged me.

Morgan didn't even leave the room to see me off. She isn't really nice to me. I don't even think she likes me.

Y/N: Thanks Guys, love you!

Shane, Ryland, Garrett: love you too! (In unison)

As I walked out up the hill to get in my Uber, I saw Andrew coming down towards Shane's house.

Andrew: Woah! Where are you going?

Y/N: Just out. (I said coldly) Have fun!(sarcastically said)

Then I walked away and got in my Uber. Even though I was so horrible to Andrew he kinda deserved it because if he liked me and knew I liked him why did he want to do all this.

Uber driver: where do you want to go?

Y/N: The nearest club please.