Colette Rose Profile

Here are my notes on Colette Rose. This is mostly for people curious about the character and how I envisioned her.

The story starts with Colette at level 1. These stats are subject to change later on as the story progresses. Bear in mind, I am using Fallout New Vegas' level system as a base when it comes to how leveling works in this story.

If this is your first time reading this story, I recommend skipping this profile and going straight into the fanfiction. There are some light spoilers in this profile.

Full Name: Colette Rose

Age: 16

Gender: Female

Sexuality: Straight

Starting SPECIAL Stats
Strength: 3
Perception: 5
Endurance: 3
Charisma: 10
Intelligence: 6
Agility: 6
Luck: 7

Tagged Skills:
Barter
Sneak
Speech

Traits:
Good Natured

Family:

Father: Benjamin Rose (General of the Dominion army)

Mother: Katelyn Rose (Admiral of the Dominion navy)

Mister Handy: Tudor

Miss Nanny: Nightingale

Kira: Cat

Likes:
When people treat her like she is special and beloved
Having people look to her as a leader
Being the center of attention
Flying in a vertibird
Control
The Dominion

Dislikes:
Personally getting involved in violence
When people go against her decision
Those she considers impure

Skills:
Colette is at home with politics and knows how to play that game to hold whatever position or power she has.
Colette has a silver tongue and is a great negotiator who knows how to get what she wants.
Colette has a knack for forming seemingly impossible alliances.

Flaws:
Colette doesn't have much in the way of combat potential. She is rather weak.
Colette can be really stubborn with her beliefs. She tends to operate with the idea that her way is better than other's.

Personality:
Colette is very manipulative and is a control freak. She sees herself as a people person, believing she understands people and how they act. She loves being the center of attention and is generally a very popular person. She has grown up in an environment where people saw her as special, because of that, she believes she could get away with anything. In some ways, she does see herself as a princess and royalty. While she believes in hoarding power for herself, she also believes those with power must look out for those they rule over.

Appearance:

Hair Color: Blond

Eye Color: Blue

Skin Color: White

Build: Colette doesn't have much in the way of muscle.

Height: 5'7"