04.

tw: abusive content

-
ISABELLA POV
-

I laid on the floor for some time, listening to Tyler play his game. Not once did he look back at me or speak a word to me.

I'm still in the cradle position and my body is cramping but I don't care. I wouldn't dare move because what if he gets mad at me again.

I close my red eyes that are sensitive from me crying. I stopped crying half an hour ago. My throat started to hurt.

Everything hurts.

My heart, my head, my back.

"Yo ty, I'm finna get off for a bit." His friend KJ said after another round of 2k.

"Aight, lemme kno when you getting back on." Tyler said back, getting ready to turn off his game.

"For sure." They said goodbye and I heard the game click off.

I didn't dare open my eyes, I kept my body tense as it went eerily quiet. I couldn't even hear my sister and Keyshawn.

"You still on the floor?" Tyler spoke after a moment, scaring me a bit.

My throat was dry, so I didn't dare speak. I pretended to be sleep.

"Hello??" He voice sounded closer, and once again. I didn't dare move a bone in my body.

"Mmcht," I heard him smack his lips. "Ha ass prolly sleep."

He mumbled to himself, then I heard him move away from me.

My body started to relax. I wanted to get out of this room but I had to wait.

He was shuffling through his things before I heard him move out of the room.

I opened my eyes and looked around. The room was in fact empty. I rubbed my eyes as I started to get up slowly.

I hissed in pain as I moved to sit up. My back was killing me.

I finally sat up and leaned against Tyler bed post, I took a moment to breath.

I tried to swallow the soreness in my throat but it hurts. I bring my hand up to rub my neck to ease the cramp I had.

Out of no where the door opens and I jump.

It was my sister.

I sigh of relief.

"What the-" she furrows her brows, not sure on what happened or why I look like this.

"It's time to go, ma called." Destiny announced, she waits for me at the door as I stand up and walk over to her.

My back is in pain but I try not to hunch over like granny holding a cane.

I don't see Tyler anywhere as we make our way downstairs to the door.

Keyshawn stands in the kitchen with Tyler, my heart jumps. They were laughing about something.