Chapter 14

The metal stairs rattled under Dan's feet as he followed Jaekyung up to his front door. He was mildly concerned for the structural integrity of the stairway as it swayed beneath their weight, but Jaekyung didn't seem to notice.

Jaekyung opened the front door and stepped back, waving Dan forward. "After you."

Dan gave a little bow, though it was mostly an attempt to hide his blushing face. "Th-thanks." He ducked inside and shucked his shoes in the entryway. His insides were a mess of nervous butterflies, and his hands trembled as he removed his bag and set it next to his shoes. He turned back toward the doorway. "So, I was thinking we could—"

Jaekyung's mouth was over his in an instant, his body slamming Dan against the wall as his rough hands shoved under Dan's shirt, grabbing his waist and clasping their bodies together.

Dan yelped against Jaekyung's lips, clutching his shirt sleeves as his mouth was quickly and thoroughly dominated by Jaekyung's ravenous tongue. "Jae—mmph!... Jaekyung, wait just a—nngh! " Every word he attempted was swallowed up by Jaekyung's demanding lips.

Jaekyung's eyes were closed, his brow furrowed as he stroked his tongue against Dan's, then suckled on his lower lip. "Ah, fuck," he breathed. "Thought I was gonna go crazy."

Dan shuddered as the words sent warm sparks skittering around in his belly. When he had been in heat, every sense had been dampened by a thick haze, but now he could feel everything in crisp detail: Jaekyung's mouth making a wet, moaning mess of his own; his stomach pressed against Jaekyung's rock-hard abdomen; the fighter's huge hands wrapped around his middle, caressing his hips as they made their way lower and lower...

Dan braced his hands against Jaekyung's shoulders and wrenched his mouth away, gasping for air. "S-slow down for on a second!" he panted. His knees had turned to jelly. The only reason he was still standing upright was because of Jaekyung's arms wrapped around him.

Jaekyung's nose brushed against his as his warm breaths coasted against Dan's lips. "Don't know if I can do that, Dan." His voice was barely more than a hoarse rumble. His high cheekbones were flushed, and his black eyes were hazy with lust.

Dan suddenly became aware of a large bulge rising in Jaekyung's pants. He pressed his hands against Jaekyung's chest, but the arms around him didn't budge. "Don't you...want to shower first?"

Jaekyung hummed. His lips darted down and stole a kiss, making Dan jump. "...No. Not particularly, no." He kissed Dan again, longer this time, one hand pressing against the small of Dan's back as his hips ground Dan up against the wall, leaving no room for escape.

Dan moaned, mouth melting against Jaekyung's for several heart-skittering moments before caught himself and broke away a second time. "But really, shouldn't we—" He stopped short as a sweet, spicy scent wafted through the air. It was much fainter than he remembered. He shouldn't have been able to smell it at all because of the suppressant, but already his thighs were rubbing against each other, trying to contain the itching need bubbling up inside him.

"Shouldn't we what, Dan?" Jaekyung rumbled into his mouth. He licked Dan's swollen lips, then hefted Dan into the air and wrapped his legs around his middle. "Hmm?" He angled another loose, open-mouthed kiss against Dan's trembling lips as his large hands cupped Dan's backside.

Dan's head was swimming with heat. Every breath he took drew a fresh wave of warm spiciness into his lungs, and now that his feet were no longer touching the ground, he felt like he was floating in zero gravity, afraid that if Jaekyung let go of him, he would drift off into this simmering, hazy atmosphere.

Jaekyung wrapped his fingers around one of Dan's wrists and drew it up to his broad shoulder. "Hold onto me," he said, lips barely lifting off of Dan's as he spoke.