"lanï is upstairs and lyndall talking to kamryn bout something. " the lady said. "how's jay" she asked wit a smirk. 

"Why you asking about my daddy" I said wit my accent coming out. I'm very protective of my mom and dads relationship. I don't like when people ask about them cause tf you wanna know for. 

"lil girl-" she started but got cut off. 

"mommy me wan sing wif gg" a little girls voice said. 

"Ok lanï. Wait stop pulling me" I'm guessing kamryn said. I looked at the stairs waiting for her to come all the way down. 

"moob faster mommy" lanï said. She jumped off the last stair almost making Kamryn fall. I giggled and they looked up. 

Lanï ran over to my mom and jumped in her. 

"g-" 

"Lanï" kamryn called her name and gave her a look that I could relate too. 

"H-hi mrs.cawter" she said wit her head down. I watched as Kamryn walked over to us. She was walking a little weird. She made it to the couch and went she sat down she whimpered silentlynbut I heard her. 

"hi honey. Where lyndall" mommy asked. I know about lyndall and what he did to my mom. She explained everything to me when she told me I had a big sister. 

I hate him for what he done. He hurt her so bad and I can still see that she has some of the pain still but daddy jus help her through it. 

They were talking but I wasn't listening. I knew I was staring off into space bit that wasn't what I was worried about eight now. 

Do we have to adopt her if mommy's her real mom? I mean yea because she was with someone else but no because she's her biological parent. I wonder how she looks at mommy. Is she made at her for giving her up? Or is she okay with the fact that mommy gave her up and jus now coming back after 14 years? 

Do she know what happened between mommy and lyndall? Do she know that lyndall not her real dad? 

"Breathe" I heard. I looked up and seen kamryn looking at me. "Breathe" she said again. I exhaled breathing again. I didint know I wasn't breathing. 

"thank you" I said. She nodded her head and went back to being silent. Lanï is dancing and jumping around while mommy and lyndall was a way from the us arguing. I got up and went by her seeing that she was uncomfortable with the situation. 

I grabbed her hand and she looked at me. I think they can tell I'm not paying attention to them. They continued in with their conversation. I'm bored. I don't have my phone because mommy took it away. 

Rumi had hit me so I hit her back and she started crying. Her hits hurt and plus she hit me with a toy bat. I would've been wrong if I hit her back with it. 

"Blue go sit down and wait for me come back." I looked at her kinda skeptical because why would I leave you alone with this psycho. "Ill be fine I promise and tell kamryn and lanï to grab their bags" she said. 

She left and I went to do what I was told. 

"lanï would you like to come with us. " I a said. She was talking kamryms ear off. 

"Yes!!" She yelled and jumped off of kamryns lap. 

"inside voices lanï. and where is she going" she asked concerned. 

"I'm guessing y'all are coming with us. My mom jus told me to tell y'all to get your things " I said and lanï dragged me upstairs. 

She followed us but was very careful of how she was walking. She made eye contact with me and I raised my eyebrow.